Had to think a bit... no particular order....
73 ford maverick 2 door (already own)
Ford falcon XB
Sierra 4 door 4wd, dually diesel...
54 Mercedes 300sl
Pagani Zonda R
1. 2008 VW GTI (my current car)
2. BMW M3
3. Porsche 911 GT2
4. Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
5. Jeep Wrangler
6. Ford F250
7. Porsche Cayenne Turbo
1. K3500 from the mid 2000s. (one ton 4x4) Chevy or GMC - Extended cab, 8ft bed duramax diesel, 6 speed manual, single rear wheel (had a dually once, hated it) limited slip rear end. Have to get this used, to my understanding GM no longer sells pickups with manual transmissions.
2, 1968 Firebird 400 4speed (already have)
3. Turbo Diesel Mercedes Sedan - decent performance in a family hauler with good fuel economy. Even "crappy" Mercedes diesel autos are 1/2 million mile cars.
4. Commuter - TDI Smart car. takes car from ridiculously low 40mpg gas to 60-70 mpg diesel. Why get that car (other than to be trendy) with two seats and 40-45mpg in the gas versions? Only in North America 2005-2006? some canadian models being slipped south.
4a. If not a used TDI Smart, then a 6 speed Chevy Cruze Eco. Room for four (kinda) rated at 42mph highway. I've seen reports on people getting up to 48mpg highway. Test drove several - decent, except no power in 6th gear. (small engine, lotta overdrive)
5. 49-50 Mercury 4 door (suicide doors) dropped on 68-72 chevelle-Lemans-cutlass frame. Probably go with GM LS series V8.
7. Suburban. 3/4 ton. or older model with one ton axles. 4x4. Swapped in diesel.
1928 cadillac sedan town car
1972 chevy cheyenne pick up truck
1969 camaro ss
1972 dodge charger
1995 ford f350 crew cab long bed or 2012 ford f450 king ranch with the crew cab and long bed
1. 1967 chevy camaro
2. 1970 AMC javelin
3. 1964 jeep wangoneer
4. Jeep scrambler
5. viper srt
6. ford bronco 1967
7. 1969 Dodge Charger 426 hemi V8 hehehe
-1954 Hudson Italia
-1955 Lincoln Futura (Stock Original please, as cool as the Batmobile version is...)
-1957 DeSoto Fireflite
-1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
-1959 Buick Invicta
-1960 Edsel Ranger
-1961 Chrysler 300G
fun convertible: lamborghini aventador j
fun muscle car: Shelby GT500
every day driver: Audi s6
truck: Ford Raptor
modest car: Mazda 6
Many passenger vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
classic: 1938 ford 2 door
For starters i would have to say my truck that i currently own, a 1994 GMC Sierra K1500 AKA my dream truck.
2) 1967 GTO with a 3 deuce
3) 1966 Chevelle with a 396
4) 1970 440 6 pack Hemicuda
5) 1959 Cadillac coupe De Ville
6) 1964 Chevy Impala
7) 1969 Dodge Charger 440 6 pack
1966 Shelby Daytona Coupe
1970 LS6 Chevelle
1963 Plymouth Savoy Max Wedge
1967 Ford GT40 Mk.IV.
1957 Chevy 150 w/FI 283
1958 Mercury Montclair M-335
1962 Chevy Bel-Air 409/409