100 days left in 2009 -- what will you do to make the year a winner?

September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.

However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...

- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?

To progress on all fronts...

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.

RSS

Latest Activity

Carl Monster replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Davis, your posts are always very thoughtful and informative; worth reading through in my judgement. Thanks, and keep at it here when you can!"
5 minutes ago
Profile IconSandeep Joseph and Ian Wilson joined Frost's group
Thumbnail

For all Northern brothers

For all of you northern brothers from Sweden. Norway. Denmark
6 minutes ago
Rafael posted a discussion

Explain this anti-rape add to me, please

Hi folks,So, friends of mine brought this to my attention, because they considered it hilariously funny:Now, it seems that this is not a hoax, but, like, a real advertisement made by an institution or initiative that seems to take itself very seriously:http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/…See More
27 minutes ago
Davis replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Chip, I've encouraged my sons (35 and 40) to get a baseline on what their testosterone levels are now. With that, they have an idea what a "normal" range is for them. In years to come that might help to determine if their levels are…"
32 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Milo Morris's discussion NPR is running a series on “Men in America”
"Willingness to learn is not a virtue commonly on display here."
41 minutes ago
Rockozt replied to David Xtra's discussion A "Holster" for a Phablet? in the group Man Bags
"Pants pocket...in the car? Haha, no... When you get in the car, a phone is like a .44mag, take it out of the pocket, and put it where you can easily access it. Cup holder works well, unless it's a giant one."
46 minutes ago
Profile IconVedant Dev Sharma and Anthony Michel Perez joined Nolan Poulson's group
Thumbnail

The Barbershop

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and experiences concerning barbershops. Anything from a good barbershop that you have found  to pictures and stories of shops you have visited to discussing anything barbershop.  See More
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore posted a status
"Who woke that dipshit up?"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service