100 days left in 2009 -- what will you do to make the year a winner?

September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.

However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...

- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?

To progress on all fronts...

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.

Latest Activity

Andreas D. updated their profile
3 hours ago
george morgan joined Todd Serveto's group

Growing in Manliness

Men who want to grow in masculinity, develop stronger manly traits, and be more confident in manhood.
7 hours ago
David R. added a discussion to the group Comedy!

Many of us non-medical persons assume that doctors look at the human body as just some neutral thing that they work on.  That may not always be the case.Years ago I worked as a non-medical support person in a community health clinic, one where recent med school graduates would work for a while to help pay off their debt.  I became good friends with one of these young doctors who told me an embarrassing story.A woman with really large breasts came in for an exam.  He placed his stethoscope on…See More
7 hours ago
Way2Good replied to Lon R.'s discussion "The Most Objectionable Part of the Bible" in the group Gentlemen Apologists
"Coming upon this thread of discussion late, but will share my thoughts as well.  "The immutability of Gods moral law" - I'm confused how you saw this as a God given law?  God's command was to Israel at that time to…"
9 hours ago
Way2Good joined Bryan Smith's group

Gentlemen Apologists

A place for gentlemen of all stripes who are interested in the broad field of Christian apologetics. If you are a thoughtful man interested in pursuing a more reasonable faith, or if becoming a pipe-smoking clone of C.S. Lewis is one of your greatest aspirations, then this is the place for you.See More
9 hours ago
Matt Rick replied to Matt Rick's discussion Hunting: Questions, Concerns, and General Discussion!
"Vendetta, I'm glad you have an interest in hunting!  So as for how to get into deer hunting, The first thing I would do is visit your states DNR or Game and fish website.  They are usually categorized and fairly easy to navigate.…"
10 hours ago
Joshua Paul Hood replied to Joshua Paul Hood's discussion How can I help a friend?
"Yeah, I guess it would be better to take it one step at a time as opposed to jumping headlong into it at first. Thanks."
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service