September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Sorry for the late reply but thank you gentlemen I definitely appreciate the input. I do have some NCOs and SNCOs whose leadership style I respect and will hope to emulate. Its good to know that even some of you messed up, it was one of my fears to…"
"My dad got me to start going shirtless more as a teenager, and in my 20s my sister had this live in boyfriend who refused to wear shirts at all, so that got me more comfortable with showing my nipples."
"I'd love to do pullups, you are right they are better. But I always get MAJOR elbow tendon pain whenever I weigh above 225 lbs. I have to look into Tabata more, I'm not well-versed in that. Do you do it? "