September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"You are right, but when he recanted the definitive "no," he gave himself plausible deniability. If it was a deceptive tactic, I certainly don't approve, but it's impossible to prove. The man means well, I believe, but he's…"
Though they aren't common in the United States, Jjimjilbangs, Banyas, Onsens, and Hamams are a great places to hang out. This is a group for men comfortable in their own skin and appreciate the eastern ideas of public bath houses.See More
"I haven't seen any report that claims that Trump requested Flynn's resignation upon Flynn's acceptance of the position. On the face of it, that just seems impossible because (1) if Trump wanted Flynn's resignation on 20 January,…"
"It's also just kind of gross that Trump converts his personal vendetta against the press into the press being the enemy of the American people, while simultaneously denying that he has a personal vendetta against the press. The maneuver fools…"