September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Are you knocking fried egg on a burger?
Cause I'm rather over the whole bacon thing, but fried egg, they make everything better....blt, grilled cheese, burgers, just found out enchiladas are on a whole new level with fried egg."
"I left out the table because you can't copy and past a table genius. Follow the original link and see what the colors mean. A drought monitor measures the severity of the drought conditions across the state. I don't know…"
"You left out the key because the key shows decreased dryness, increased wetness, and a return to normal moisture conditions. Why does the key show that? Because precipitation returned to normal in Septembet 2015, ending the drought. That drought…"
"I'm done Shane. I've lived in a drought prone region my whole life. I know exactly what it measures because I see it every year, all summer long and watch it grow worse and worse every year.
I left out the key because…"