September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"all nudists are not gay
that said there is nothing wrong with our bodies or being naked or being in a thong
we may not all look good in skimpy swm attire but it happens.
feeling good about ones body no matter how many clothes are…"
This is a GSRM (Gender Sexual Romantic Minorities or LGBTQ+) group. But And straight men and cis-men are encouraged to join as well.However, unlike the already established AoM group "Gay and Bisexual Men", this group is wide open, no privacy settings enabled. The overall purpose of the group is to encourage conversations between the straight and non-straight communities. This already happens in AoM, but it is scattered. And it can't happen in the private "Gay and Bisexual Men" group.Debate…See More
"Been doing okay but thinks have been up and down the last few months. Been depressed extreaemely sad. A lot of emotions flying around. Need hugs to be held all the above.
Male friendships with caring men is so…"