September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
"The very act of signing up for and participating in the AOM forums is a criminal act! Have you met Brett (the owner/operator) personally to obtain his face-to-face permission to use this site? Nature of Man, turn yourself in!"
"Every electronic internet purchase of anything ever is therefore illegal because, in every case, the buyer and seller do not consent, face-to-face, person-to-person, in the flesh, to exchange the goods for the money. Amazon, eBay, Alibaba (etc.):…"
"As one can't actually interact with 'anomymous strangers' and give consent in the flesh, the argument is that consent is therefore illegitimate and so is the contract.
So I post a video on youtube. You believe I need to give "in…"