September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Cub Scouts. is great. I'm not an out going guy but I will for my son so I'm his Den Leader so he gets a great experience and the focus on what I think is cool. Also it has a solid value set that is a great…"
"Great weekender look. Between the shirt and jeans you are not in work mode.
Once you do that, (weekend casual mode) you have a lot of variance. I still don't like puffy collars but this is an outdoor functional jacket. So its…"
"the early years up to 12 were wonderful and when they reached adulthood but I hate to tell you that adolescence was really difficult but we got through it and we had three in a row like steps of a stairs. We used to wish we had a daughter that it…"