100 days left in 2009 -- what will you do to make the year a winner?

September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.

However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...

- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?

To progress on all fronts...

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.

RSS

Latest Activity

David F. replied to AdamInTrans's discussion Accountability Group
"AdamInTrans  I'm holding you accountable.  Start the group. "
58 minutes ago
David F. replied to James's discussion When can a kid pick his own damn hairstyle?!
"My son goes to a private school which requires no hair long enough to touch the collar and no non-natural hair color.  Beyond that it is his to choose.   Life is about learning to manage choice.  It is our job as parents to give our…"
59 minutes ago
george morgan posted a discussion

Straight Razors

Even though I know this question would be more appropriately placed in the grooming topic area, I want to get the opinion of a larger group of guys than may go to the grooming area on a regular basis..........If you use a straight razor, what kind do you use?  I am considering switching to a straight razor and need the opinions of guys who use straight razors on a regular basis.....what kinds do you use......what kinds do you like.....which ones take the most/least maintenance...what kinds of…See More
1 hour ago
Vendetta replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Corporate Stupidity
"I recommend you try a "vesper martini". http://cocktails.about.com/od/ginrecipes/r/vesper_cocktail.htm ;"
2 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Dan B's discussion How to negotiate a higher salary?
"The best way to ask for a raise is to show the decision-maker the value that you bring.  It's better to start with a preliminary discussion about what specific benchmarks your supervisor would like to see met.  Then, when you make the…"
12 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to James's discussion When can a kid pick his own damn hairstyle?!
"My 5 year old has not shown any interest except "I don't want to get a haircut" - but not for style reasons. That said, I think if he did care, we wouldn't much. "
12 hours ago
Dan B posted a discussion

How to negotiate a higher salary?

From my previous post, I mentioned that I am currently a temp for a corporation. This past week my boss said they want me in for a permanent position. It looks like I'll be getting hired as a permanent employee. I would greatly want a higher salary though. As a temp I'm getting $20/hr without the benefits. The employees who currently work there started off as temps. I asked around and they said their hourly rate went up when they became permanent employees.My question is, how reasonable of an…See More
12 hours ago
P. Dictus Magister joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service