September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Thank you for your story. I grew up as well with most guys in my middle class neighborhood taking their shirts off. You do not see it as much these days. Last summer while walking my dog i was without a shirt and there were some little girls outside…"
"And seeing the zeal with which MSM blames Trump for blaming (!) -- and the articles I posted earlier (not the Google search) blaming Obama for blaming -- it seems clear that when X blames Y for blaming, X isn't just being unintentionally funny.…"
"Here's what he said about Democrats:
“When you get no votes from the other side, meaning the Democrats, it’s really a difficult situation,” Mr. Trump told reporters in the Oval Office. “We had no Democrat…"
"Yemen - Trump said was a success, didn't blame anyone
Healthcare repeal- he never blamed Ryan and invited the Dems to work with him.
Travel ban - never saw him blame anyone, just keeps trying
Future attacks - he blames the people who attack…"