September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"We have a big ole Thanksgiving at my house each year. With all my family we usually have about 20 people here. Love to see my grandkids get so excited when they see the turkey and all the trimmings. Great time to be together as a family!"
"A bar, totally cool, but out and about in an area where you don't know the humor of the people around you, I'd say limit it to a well timed that's what she said at best. Even that can ruffle feathers. As far as around your…"