September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"So super conservative, small government, pro-business Texas has gotten rid of horse/dog racing because enough of them were upset on a new form of the wagering. And they didn't outlaw it, no, they did their favorite form of gut funding(which was…"
"Exceptions dont make the rule. Bottom line is, and this is not just a black/white thing is that it is harder to pull your self up the further you are down.
The problem is, that the further your are down the more obstacles you have to overcome, Many…"