September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"Kind of wrong there Bob. I know a whole lot of young men who live in a city and WORK hard. And yes they know and knew at a very young age about death and dying and some of them have the wounds to prove it. Some make it some…"
"From east Texas -- part of the deep South when we want it to be -- it doesn't look to me like the South is losing much of anything. Much less their heritage. If anything, Southern culture is spreading, not dying. At this…"
""...and living by a code... a whole lot depends on which code you live by."
Well, yes. One of the key tenets in the article Brett posted was to be of service to mankind. I'm sure that the believers in the Caliphate that…"