September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
It will blow your mind. Also, hilarious.
TV Show: Blue Bloods
Not the best 'police procedural' show on TV these days, but I particularly appreciate the steadfastness of this show to highlight the right and honorable…"
It sounds like you have some "shadow issues".
You don't need a walk on the wild side, and, in fact, I strongly advise you NOT TO at least until you have resolved your shadow issues by reclaiming them. If you resolve…"
"Sorry to hear that several of you have depression. I might have had it fairly seriously in my early 20s without realizing it because I was habituated to it. Runaway/throwaway from an abusive/negligent situation.
I recovered after getting away (sort…"