September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"I am not sure they exist, but if they do: are they right? These definitions say they aren't.
If people think it's honorable to lie, cheat, and steal, this doesn't redefine "honorable," but only shows their lack of it."
"Kind of a case-in-point on the "opinions can be wrong" statement above. Something like childbirth that is distinctly womanly cannot be manly, whether you consider it "strong and courageous" or not. This is the same kind of…"
"I think women are very courageous and strong because they bear children. Which can lead them to die, still does, and did for many years in our early history.
Is child birth manly? If one connects courage and strength then, Yes it is.…"