September 23 marks the 100th last day of the year. Maybe this year has already been a resounding winner for you. Perhaps it's been good on some fronts, but not so much on others. Maybe 2009 has, up to now, been a year to forget.
However, no matter how well or how poorly you started, there's still time to take something from the year and finish 2009 well. So, what will you do? Here are some prompts...
- What relationships will you initiate/repair/take to another level?
- What goals did you set that you've let slip, but still really want to achieve?
- What hard decisions/conversations/actions have you been putting off?
- What promises have you made, but not yet followed through on?
- What have you been tolerating in your life, that you no longer wish to tolerate?
- What do you need to do to set yourself up for a spectacular 2010?
survive it with my sanity intact or whats left of my sanity. Other than that to keep up with me trying to be a better husband and father. Those two things pretty much hit all your prompts.09 seems to be my year of reflection and repair.
"I'm a fan of nearly any quality bourbon neat, preferably with a good cigar. My usual go-to combination is probably Basil Hayden's and a Man O' War Virtue. The Hayden's is decently sweet but acidic enough to wash the cigar off of…"
""PREPARATION FOR LENT FAST AND ABSTINENCE: Everyone over 14 years of age is bound to observe abstinence (no meat). Abstinence is to be observed on all Fridays during Lent and Ash Wednesday. On Ash Wednesday and Good Friday, everyone between the…"
""I'd say divide bathrooms along the physical body rather than the brain.You can enter whichever bathroom matches your plumbing (including after a surgery); seems like a simple solution."
Does it seem that simple that this person…"
"That's because modern politics are not just right-left; they are also up-down, where up represents authoritarianism and down represents anarchism and/or libertarianism (in the world-wide sense of the word; not the American sense of the word).…"