All Discussions Tagged 'nostalgia' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Make Hospitality Sexy Again

One of the things I'm most nostalgic for is classic hospitality. What do I mean by hospitality? Well to me, it has to do with making yourse…

Started by Ken Anon

44 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Moquary

Oldies, Classics, and the Perception of Time

I was reading something recently in which the author made an interesting point.  In the end of the movie Back to the Future, Marty tells ev…

Started by x

17 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Paul

Toys!

It's Friday and I thought the forum could lighten up a bit, so I'm putting this one out there:   What were your favorite toys from your chi…

Started by x

95 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Semper Rogue

90's Nostalgia

Hey everyone!  I am in a 90's grunge/alternative tribute band and am developing some marketing stuff. What are some of your favorite thin…

Started by x

41 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Wagner

Nostalgia ... a favorite childhood/adolescent memory?

What are some of your best memories? People, places, events or things?

Started by Herb Munson

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jesse wilson

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Patrick replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Guess your kid would be too young to remember now but when they get a little older you should try to go to Disney if you could afford it. That's something your kid will remember forever"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick updated their profile
2 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
6 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service