All Discussions Tagged 'grilling' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me pick my first grill!

Hi everyone - My girlfriend and I recently purchased our first house, and obivously one of the first things we need to buy is a new grill f…

Started by Brian

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

New Grilling Season, New Lease Restrictions

With a new grilling season now upon us, I'd like to get the AoM community's opinion on something. I've recently moved to a new apartment,…

Started by Nicholas Boylan

2 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Craig McCurdy

Your Best Barbecued Burger

Gentlemen, my 24th birthday is coming up in 3½ weeks, and I'd like to have a lot of my friends over to celebrate—probably looking at over t…

Started by Kyle Hall

13 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Marlie

Charcoal or Gas?

Just looking for a little insight into the world of grilling... which type of grill do you prefer? On one hand is the charcoal grill - more…

Started by Jason Olson

26 May 10, 2010
Reply by Michael Hill

RSS

Latest Activity

Dietrich Adonis joined Justin Lillich's group
Thumbnail

Dads of Daughters (The DoD)

This group is for men who are currently fathers of daughters. We discuss the happiness and hardships of being a dad to little girls. In some cases, we really are the Department of Defense.See More
57 seconds ago
Dietrich Adonis joined Ryan Scott's group
Thumbnail

Fountain Pens

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane.”-Graham GreeneThis group is for those who love fountain pens.See More
1 minute ago
Dietrich Adonis joined beardsworthy's group
Thumbnail

Men Who Like Comic Books

A group for those of us who (still) like comic books.
2 minutes ago
Dietrich Adonis joined Hunter Smith's group
Thumbnail

Great Pieces of Literature

A place to talk about books.See More
2 minutes ago
Dietrich Adonis joined Ben's group
3 minutes ago
Dietrich Adonis joined Adam's group
Thumbnail

Classic American Steel

A place to show and discuss American made classic automobiles. Hot rods, rat rods, muscle cars....1920s to early 1970s.See More
3 minutes ago
Dietrich Adonis joined Peter O'Reilly's group
Thumbnail

Consciousness

What is Consciousness?  What can we do with our consciousness?  Let's find out together.See More
4 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Dean Roberts's discussion First Impressions - Go Bold or Below the Radar
"2. I dont know. The retired wealthy guy look might not go to well with if i show up in Flip Flops and Bermuda Shorts."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service