All Discussions Tagged 'chinese' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Chinese"?

After some time away, last night I was able to go to my favorite Chinese restaurant.  I really enjoy the buffet of what I call their "Ameri…

Started by David R.

2 Jun 2
Reply by Drew

RSS

Latest Activity

Lumpy52403 replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"Congratulations on becoming a Dad!  [cyber man-hug]"
5 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"I should add that I'm due to take on the manliest job anyone could ever have any time now: fatherhood. My wife is due to have our first baby, a boy, anytime this month."
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"F"
7 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"Cautiously optimistic about Trump's Afghanistan plan. Speech boiled down to: 1. Quit freely giving intel. 2. Quit nation building. 3. Work with our allies in the area. 4. Work with our own military. Now all that is well and good. But will we…"
7 hours ago
Peter O'Reilly replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"I work as a land surveyor.  For one year I had a fly in fly out job in northern Labrador, Canada.  If you want to talk about cold, come talk to me.  Try a cold where if you breathe in too quickly and deeply, ice crystals can form in…"
8 hours ago
Shane replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Fasting and Intermittant Fasting
"My default state is 16/8 IF. I've gone 30 days without food. I wouldn't recommend going for long on just water, too many health risks."
9 hours ago
Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Yes and since that is their only team, it is everyone's team. It is like their professional football team."
9 hours ago
Peter O'Reilly posted discussions
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service