All Discussions Tagged 'Weber' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me pick my first grill!

Hi everyone - My girlfriend and I recently purchased our first house, and obivously one of the first things we need to buy is a new grill f…

Started by Brian

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to John's discussion Suggested wedding presents?
"Money The fact that they don't have a list implies that they either really don't want gifts or that they want money."
4 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion G-Spot Officially Declared A Myth
"I'm intrigued.  Kinda hoping I've found those without knowing their names. JB"
11 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion G-Spot Officially Declared A Myth
"What's a ZJ?  Trust me honey: if you don't know, you can't afford one. "
13 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion G-Spot Officially Declared A Myth
"It's definitely a sensationalist title to draw attention. The article essentially says "there isn't an exact spot per se, but that whole region is pretty dang decent". "
13 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Ian Wilson's discussion So what is the point of all this? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"We have quite a bit of common ground.  I don't share your disdain for marriage ... but I agree that committed gay couples ought to enjoy equivalent legal benefits, and that simply forgetting the word 'marriage' and going with…"
14 minutes ago
Max replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
31 minutes ago
Walter B. Pewen replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"You've already gotten a lot more that the amendment offered.  Something like "For a well trained militia..."  Gimme a break.  That's definitely wuss whining. Must feel put upon."
36 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Nathanael's discussion Common-sense gun laws, what would they look like for you? in the group The Great Debate
"Criminals are a problem in urban areas.  With or without guns. JB"
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service