All Discussions Tagged 'Weber' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help me pick my first grill!

Hi everyone - My girlfriend and I recently purchased our first house, and obivously one of the first things we need to buy is a new grill f…

Started by Brian

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

RSS

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Yeah, I have not been able to find that footage. But just like the "Counter Protestors" who brought sticks with them. Not all counter protestors brought sticks to start some shit.After covering a few protests/marches, you can kind of look…"
41 minutes ago
Sir replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"An aside, but I saw the video of "some good people." He specifically distinguished the some good people from white supremacists. I was concerned until I heard his actual words."
50 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"That kind of irks me a little too. All we are seeing of the footage the night before is from the Vice piece, which you have to admit is quite disturbing, but I'm quite sure that there had to be some people there who had no association with that…"
52 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Nope, they were all 100% racist, fascist, neo-confederates. Quit defending the Nazis."
56 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Who made you Minister of Art?"
59 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"The people who want statues removed are not just a radicalized fringe. Do not marginalize them like that. Remember your words the next time you start believing the commentary about Trump defending White Nationalists by saying "some good people…"
1 hour ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"None of these statues are innovative or important pieces of art for the development of sculpture. They aren't quite historical as most, if not all, of them are long removed from the time of the Civil War. In fact, many went up during times of…"
2 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Sir, it's not the same activity. Not all old objects need to be preserved nor displayed. And we already know a great deal about the statues being removed--from their manufacture to their historical context. These are discussions that happen in…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service