All Discussions Tagged 'Shaving' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ingrown Hairs on The Neck

I've been shaving for about 5 years, and have been using a DE safety razor since August '16. I've developed my technique and have tried pra…

Started by Alex

5 Apr 23
Reply by Todd McFarland

Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C

Sensitive skin on my neck and currently using my grandpa's Gillette Superspeed. Looking for something less aggressive to avoid ingrown hair…

Started by Alex

1 Apr 23
Reply by Todd McFarland

Shaving Soap for a novice wetshaver

Hello, I recently have gotten into the traditional shaving culture and started using one of my Grandpa's old safety razors. I would like so…

Started by Alex

16 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by John Landes

Shaving in the military

I am reporting to OCS in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for shaving in a hurry. Right now I use a straight razor,…

Started by Zachary Lofton

18 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Mike S.

Shaving African American Men

Hi, I'm a young college student from California. I'm an avid Art of Manliness reader. Since I saw many shaving tips on here, I've been wan…

Started by Black Cali

21 May 20, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

Double edge shaving. Advice!

Hello Gentlemen, I was wondering if I could have some advice on DE shaving, i'm currently 18 years of age and i've only recently discovere…

Started by Tom Wood

3 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Tom Wood

Wet Shaves and Cigars

Being located in Northern VA my search for a Tobacconist lead me to J.B. Hayes in downtown Winchester. What a glorious discovery! Cigar sel…

Started by Curtis Gregg Jr

11 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Jim Jimmy

Shaving Soaps

After years of shaving the unfortunate modern way, I am on the last cartridge of my razor, and on my last can of goop shaving gel. I have a…

Started by Jared Christensen

16 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Rob O'Daniel

Nifty safety razor/brush/shaving soap holder

So I was poking around on Kickstarter (there is some cool stuff!) and ran across this contraption:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10509

Started by Tim

1 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Robert Brown

Entering the World of DE Shaving

Good Morning Men, I had recently decided to take up the manly act of shaving with a safety razor. Waiting in frantic anticipation for my r…

Started by JHP

4 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by JHP

RSS

Latest Activity

Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"I have a big sweet tooth but I found chewing gum helps. Also, try listening to your body instead of resisting. E.g if I crave something sweet, I have an apple or other fruit. Satisfies the sweet urge. Can't help you with drinks... I drink…"
4 minutes ago
Kochak posted a discussion

E AEEEEEEEEE !!!! Kochak here.....

Greetings gentlemen !After a year or so of just reading the articles, I finally have decided to join this great community.My name - ok... last name -  is Kochak. I'm a 22 years old designer, bass player, nerd, and a proud brazilian ( Corruption! Hooray !!! )As you can see, I also have a quite strange sense of humour...Well, that's it for now... Grato desde já,KochakSee More
17 minutes ago
Native Son added a discussion to the group Catholic Men
Thumbnail

Presidential Diss

Any thoughts on how President Trump totally dissed Press Secretary Spicer on the recent trip?Situation was the formal Presidential audience with the Pope.Sean Spicer, who is Catholic, somehow didn't get included in the official Presidential Party.BUT, lower-ranking personnel on the White House communications staff were included.The "official word" was that the Vatican limits the number of persons in an official party.BUT, the Vatican has waived that limit, if requested, to allow catholics on…See More
18 minutes ago
Native Son replied to J. Exalto's discussion Globalism in the group The Great Debate
"My take on how the current administration views "Globalism" is this:  So long as the old man and his sons make money off the 1%, and his son-in-law makes money off the bottom 50%, it's all good--for them."
32 minutes ago
Kochak updated their profile
34 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Sir's discussion Killing weeds in the driveway
"Two problems with using Roundup: First, a lot of weeds are super efficient at propagating and colonizing.  You can have a virgin patch of sterile soil and within a year, you have weedsis that a LOT of weeds just keep coming back.   Second,…"
1 hour ago
Nature of a Man replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about when you keep mentioning this "state of consciousness" stuff.  It makes no sense to me at all.  What comes across to me when you keep talking about emotional connections and…"
1 hour ago
Nature of a Man replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
"Nothing's stopping you from articulating your view on the subject; I attempted to back up my position with specific statements, as opposed to merely referring to something as 'romantic jibberish' - what have you contributed here, and…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service