Liam Strain's Discussions (7,285)

Discussions Replied To (2566) Replies Latest Activity

""

Liam Strain replied 2 hours ago to June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"Unlikely - given the nature and type of the hacks (ransomware), but I certainly don'…"

Liam Strain replied 5 hours ago to June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Pale Horse

"Historians don't agree on how involved in the eugenics movement of the time, Sanger…"

Liam Strain replied on Monday to The Horror of Day to Day Life

46 yesterday
Reply by Vendetta

"Yup. I'll roll with this. I have trapped and skinned/eaten. And still hunted smaller…"

Liam Strain replied on Saturday to The Horror of Day to Day Life

46 yesterday
Reply by Vendetta

"Weather permitting, we're going to drive up to see it. Still need to pick our spot,…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 15 to Total eclipse 8/21, US mainland

13 Jun 21
Reply by Sir

"Mindfullness - only about a month or so. Things I liked: 1: it was relatively unobtr…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 14 to Favorite Apps and Online Services

16 Jun 14
Reply by Liam Strain

" "

Liam Strain replied Jun 12 to Required Reading: Philosophy

27 Jun 14
Reply by Penelope

"Reading Aristotle - for instance, might include the Organon, which is one of his maj…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 11 to Required Reading: Philosophy

27 Jun 14
Reply by Penelope

"Extensions:Ghostery (ad block, and other goodness)dapulse (project and timemanagemen…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 8 to Favorite Apps and Online Services

16 Jun 14
Reply by Liam Strain

"Unfortunately not. Joe - you are on my friends list, so you should be able to send m…"

Liam Strain replied Jun 7 to New Moderators

234 Jun 14
Reply by Tim

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate speech is so widely variable by each country and its own sensibilities. In the US I don't think any of those will fly - other countries have different…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service