Joseph L. Rogers's Discussions (660)

Discussions Replied To (504) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  It's been awhile since I've been on, but I parted ways with the company I used…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Sep 7, 2014 to What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?

40 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Nice."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

"Brilliant."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012

"Terry - Your page rank is 0/10.  There are doohickeys (technical terminology, that i…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 9, 2012 to SEO Ranking

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Alrighty then.  Time to pay it forward, it sounds like. Go to your Internet Browser…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Sorry.  Penguin is an update released by Google recently that de-indexed (removed fr…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"+1, Denny."

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 3, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"I can get down with that.  I came to the conclusion that I was "psychologically unem…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 1, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Wow.  Dramatize much?  Your premise is flawed and over-simplified.  Proper Estate an…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Gold and Silver is going up due to the the devaluation of the dollar.  Unless drasti…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 21, 2011 to Silver/Gold

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Rockozt

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconRon Hockett and Benjamin R Hargis joined JonEdanger's group
Thumbnail

Wet Shaving (No Spam!)

A group to discuss anything and everything concerning straight, SE or DE razor shaving.Spam will not be tolerated. Any member who spams the group will be uninvited.See More
4 hours ago
Brian Splash replied to Jake's discussion What are some clothing brands that are made to last?
"I reinvented my wardrobe a few years ago and started looking into that very question , in scouring blogs and different forums I came across some great brands that make vintage style or heritage clothes by artisans that try to replicate clothes and…"
4 hours ago
Brian Splash commented on Gordon Aitken's group A Good Boot
"Red wing Irish setter work boots , anyone ?"
4 hours ago
Joshua replied to Peter Arkson's discussion Outdoorsy/Nature Body Washes
"One more vote for Grandpa's - you can find it fairly inexpensive online - try Vitacost. "
5 hours ago
John White posted a photo

life

yeah, life can be that way
5 hours ago
Profile IconDaniel Rodriguez and josh wright joined Dwane Lay's group
Thumbnail

Book of the Month

Each month, a book will be selected by the members to be read and discussed. The image for the group will be updated with the cover of the current book selection.See More
6 hours ago
Nick the Clever replied to Vedant Dev Sharma's discussion 30 Days to a better man!
"Wow, at 15 years old you already did it! You're going to go places in life man! I'm about 5 years older than you and this post has motivated me to do it myself, starting tonight! So, thank you very much for the motivation, and…"
7 hours ago
Specs&Beard replied to Peter Arkson's discussion Outdoorsy/Nature Body Washes
"Also I use Grandpas Pine Tar Soap.  Kind of smells like a campfire. I get it for around 5 bucks."
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service