Joseph L. Rogers's Discussions (648)

Discussions Replied To (489) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  It's been awhile since I've been on, but I parted ways with the company I used…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Sep 7, 2014 to What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?

40 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Nice."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

"Brilliant."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012

"Terry - Your page rank is 0/10.  There are doohickeys (technical terminology, that i…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 9, 2012 to SEO Ranking

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Alrighty then.  Time to pay it forward, it sounds like. Go to your Internet Browser…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Sorry.  Penguin is an update released by Google recently that de-indexed (removed fr…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"+1, Denny."

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 3, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"I can get down with that.  I came to the conclusion that I was "psychologically unem…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 1, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Wow.  Dramatize much?  Your premise is flawed and over-simplified.  Proper Estate an…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Gents, I gotta admit, Devin's got a point.  Workmanship, construction, and materials…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Jan 1, 2011 to The Tie Bar

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Leo Doom Occulta

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Shane's discussion Cup Holders
"Yeah.  I can only find almost what I'm looking for.  Found another style, but it's too shallow.  "
51 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
""Touching in an unbroken sequence" does not mean or imply a solid span. You interpolated that on your own. Especially since he's said since the beginning there were natural (or other) barriers which needed no wall, and some areas a…"
53 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Touching in an unbroken sequence.And really? You are going to hinge your defense of his inability to craft unambiguous EOs, and general abuse of clear communication and language use on "or other?"Why do you talk to me?"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Shane's discussion Cup Holders
"Well you're the one who can't operate google."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Shane's discussion Cup Holders
"This shouldn't be a difficult thing."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I'm pretty sure you're the one who doesn't know what "contiguous" means. You're also ignoring the "or other" part. *shrug*"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Shane's discussion Cup Holders
"I still think you should go to some kind of furniture store and ask around. In this case you'll get better results than from googling."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If he's defining words differently than what they mean, then it's a different problem, but it's not mine. "
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service