Joseph L. Rogers's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (505) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

"Brilliant."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012

"Terry - Your page rank is 0/10.  There are doohickeys (technical terminology, that i…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 9, 2012 to SEO Ranking

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam S.

"Alrighty then.  Time to pay it forward, it sounds like. Go to your Internet Browser…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam S.

"Sorry.  Penguin is an update released by Google recently that de-indexed (removed fr…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam S.

"+1, Denny."

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 3, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"I can get down with that.  I came to the conclusion that I was "psychologically unem…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 1, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Wow.  Dramatize much?  Your premise is flawed and over-simplified.  Proper Estate an…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Gold and Silver is going up due to the the devaluation of the dollar.  Unless drasti…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 21, 2011 to Silver/Gold

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Rockozt

"Gents, I gotta admit, Devin's got a point.  Workmanship, construction, and materials…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Jan 1, 2011 to The Tie Bar

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Leo Doom Occulta

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Heh.  Sensitive, sensitive.  Yes, I'm serious.  And, I don't much care what you think you're owed.   You weren't defending "my idea".  My "idea" was that kids aren't nearly as…"
5 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"LOL"
11 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"you sure are full of yourself"
19 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"(1) Are you serious?  I was defending your idea.  Hence the surfboard analogy-- *sigh* I give up."
25 minutes ago
Brad Williams replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"(3) That's because we have some sense of ethics."
26 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Lol I prefer Chinese myself."
35 minutes ago
Jon replied to Will's discussion Your experience in MKP in the group New Warriors
"And Jeff I hear you...shutting my brain off is the only way I'll get this done.     "
45 minutes ago
John S replied to Luke Brown's discussion Cigar Box Guitars in the group Woodworking
"Thank you Luke.....Everything was made from scratch. I guess it's not a real "cigar Box" guitar since I made the box. I have the luxury of a small CNC mill to help with inlays and engraving.  The headache rack is great!"
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service