Joseph L. Rogers's Discussions (648)

Discussions Replied To (489) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  It's been awhile since I've been on, but I parted ways with the company I used…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Sep 7, 2014 to What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?

40 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Nice."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

"Brilliant."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012

"Terry - Your page rank is 0/10.  There are doohickeys (technical terminology, that i…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 9, 2012 to SEO Ranking

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Alrighty then.  Time to pay it forward, it sounds like. Go to your Internet Browser…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Sorry.  Penguin is an update released by Google recently that de-indexed (removed fr…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"+1, Denny."

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 3, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"I can get down with that.  I came to the conclusion that I was "psychologically unem…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 1, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Wow.  Dramatize much?  Your premise is flawed and over-simplified.  Proper Estate an…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Gents, I gotta admit, Devin's got a point.  Workmanship, construction, and materials…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Jan 1, 2011 to The Tie Bar

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Leo Doom Occulta

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
2 minutes ago
Paul H left a comment for Tarquin Anstruther
"Hey Tarq, sorry I had loaded up the page but was busy elsewhere! The wedding won't be until mid next year! Talk soon! "
31 minutes ago
Luke Marrott updated their profile
36 minutes ago
R. Max 2.0 replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Nebraska has a team? Must be 6 dudes and a goat. "
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Not what I meant. I'm sure you thought you were being light hearted, it is just that from my own experience of being your age and being in situations with others your age, the light hearted isn't as light as we thought we were being. Hell,…"
3 hours ago
Tim replied to Christopher Everet's discussion How do you handle just being friends with your crush?
"Great advice, Todd. Christopher, just plan the next couple moves once you know either way so you're prepared for the answer."
4 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Christopher Everet's discussion How do you handle just being friends with your crush?
"The answer is simple. If you haven't already, make your feelings for her clear.  You don't want to walk away without knowing for sure that you are in the friend zone. If she puts you in the friend zone, forget about her and move on.…"
12 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion How does one become a 'real' man exactly?
"+1"
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service