Joseph L. Rogers's Discussions (660)

Discussions Replied To (504) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi.  It's been awhile since I've been on, but I parted ways with the company I used…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Sep 7 to What is a cheap skill/trade to learn that is high in demand?

40 Sep 17
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Nice."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

"Brilliant."

Joseph L. Rogers replied Dec 9, 2012 to What is a Man?

48 Dec 9, 2012

"Terry - Your page rank is 0/10.  There are doohickeys (technical terminology, that i…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 9, 2012 to SEO Ranking

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Alrighty then.  Time to pay it forward, it sounds like. Go to your Internet Browser…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"Sorry.  Penguin is an update released by Google recently that de-indexed (removed fr…"

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Liam Strain

"+1, Denny."

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 3, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"I can get down with that.  I came to the conclusion that I was "psychologically unem…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied May 1, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Wow.  Dramatize much?  Your premise is flawed and over-simplified.  Proper Estate an…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 30, 2012 to How many of you own your own businesses, and how do you feel about it?

13 May 3, 2012

"Gold and Silver is going up due to the the devaluation of the dollar.  Unless drasti…"

Joseph L. Rogers replied Apr 21, 2011 to Silver/Gold

24 May 5, 2011
Reply by Rockozt

RSS

Latest Activity

Christian Schmidt posted discussions
34 minutes ago
Jacob Hopp replied to Jacob Bauer's discussion Hair loss?
"If it just freckle than no need to worry, they literally show up anywhere. But hair loss is the main concern to be worry. Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems. Take some tips to…"
1 hour ago
Saxon replied to Jay Maxwell's discussion post your suit and discuss those of others in the group Suits
"Yes indeed. They know how to balance fitting with that little room to move. It fits really nice. As for chest and shoulders: One thing, though, is that I pulled my shoulders slightly back when measuring, which means the suit is the perfect fit…"
1 hour ago
Jacob Hopp replied to Alberto's discussion Push-ups
"I don't think there is any fast way to increase the count of your push ups. me to follow your same steps as you do.."
1 hour ago
Jacob Hopp replied to Jonathan's discussion Getting into the habit of exercise
"what you find complicated in exercise sheet...?"
1 hour ago
Jacob Hopp replied to David Henry's discussion Manly Cold and flu remedys
"Go only with the hot beverages ......."
1 hour ago
Jacob Hopp replied to Jason Sperling's discussion Snappy Dressing
"Why not you go with the cool black blazer..... It will be looking cool."
1 hour ago
Wally updated their profile
1 hour ago