Ian M's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"In fact, I'm meeting her tonight. I'm thinking of having a chat with her about the l…"

Ian M replied Mar 21 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"Thanks, that's true.  I was talking one of my female friends last night about the s…"

Ian M replied Mar 21 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I can see why you'd think that. But she sends me lots of messages saying how much sh…"

Ian M replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"That's true. .  I hate texting. In fact, I'd rather keep the texting to a minimum a…"

Ian M replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I try my best, but it's not always easy. Even one her best friends told me that she'…"

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"Thanks for your posts, you both make interesting points. I'll play in by ear and see…"

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"You're right about neediness. However, my girlfriend has been at least as needy as m…"

Ian M replied Mar 19 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I agree about FB. She sounds toxic and if she's writing things about you on there, i…"

Ian M replied Mar 19 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

64 yesterday
Reply by Shane

"I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd add my thoughts. I've gone…"

Ian M replied Mar 19 to Women with body image issues

6 Mar 19
Reply by Douglas Aldrich

"Mongoose, you have a point. I did wonder about a message she sent me later after she…"

Ian M replied Dec 7, 2016 to Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?

39 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Tom

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Patrick replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Guess your kid would be too young to remember now but when they get a little older you should try to go to Disney if you could afford it. That's something your kid will remember forever"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick updated their profile
2 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service