blackjack's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"on no"

blackjack replied Apr 27 to Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?

62 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

"it's so cool"

blackjack replied Apr 26 to New Moderators

234 Jun 14
Reply by Tim

"thank you for posting"

blackjack replied Apr 25 to Orwell's Rules of Writing

14 Apr 25
Reply by blackjack

"beautiful"

blackjack replied Apr 25 to Vacation ideas for a young family?

11 Apr 25
Reply by Carl Byrd

"I like high calorie food"

blackjack replied Apr 21 to What's your go to food?

11 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

"I like the works, they are very exquiste"

blackjack replied Apr 21 to Abstract Art

5 Apr 21
Reply by blackjack

"I think the abstract art expresses the author's mind at this moment.Sometimes the wo…"

blackjack replied Apr 21 to Abstract Art

5 Apr 21
Reply by blackjack

"hello i live in Ohio"

blackjack replied Apr 19 to Hello from Pennsylvania

10 Apr 19
Reply by David R.

"Welcome, Adam."

blackjack replied Apr 19 to hello

14 Apr 20
Reply by Adam Keynes

"i just want share my opinion about oil painting"

blackjack replied Apr 19 to How does the oil painting work?

4 Apr 19
Reply by Sir

RSS

Latest Activity

David R. replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"You guys crack me up!  :) And, on top of it all, think about how much money it costs just to *join* AoM!  ;)"
20 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think you can believe it's about lifting up the downtrodden if you look at the trees, not the forest.  (Gender) feminism is framed as defending downtrodden women against the powerful, and if you ignore abortion, it's plausible.…"
29 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"When people ask, as they sometimes do, if there was anything I would change with my life, I never say but the experience of physical ageing is something I would not mind arresting without resort to surgery or a punishing diet and exercise regime…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
8 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
8 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service