Brett McKay's Discussions (1,209)

Discussions Replied To (987) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm willing to let Liam and Will to make the call on whether to suspend annoyances.…"

Brett McKay replied Mar 21, 2015 to New Moderators

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"1. The moderators do. They've been here long enough to know what does and doesn't cr…"

Brett McKay replied Mar 20, 2015 to New Moderators

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"We've reduced groups by nearly 200. Way to go! I've disabled the ability for member…"

Brett McKay replied Mar 19, 2015 to New Moderators

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"If the group is still active, then yes.  I can already see which groups need to be…"

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"Also, if you've formed groups and there has been little or no activity on them, plea…"

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"Excellent work Vedant. Very impressive. I'm glad you found the challenge helpful, an…"

Brett McKay replied Feb 19, 2015 to 30 Days to a better man!

17 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Edwin

"While you may not be familiar with Twitter, I imagine you are familiar with the othe…"

Brett McKay replied Jan 18, 2015 to Can I use the name "Art of Manliness" for an independent meetup group?

22 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Cecil

"Closest equivalents I've found are these: http://darlingmagazine.org/ http://verily…"

Brett McKay replied Nov 10, 2014 to Art of Manliness... For Women?

34 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Regular Joe

"Ah, there was 3 of them it seems. Well now things have cleared."

Brett McKay replied Oct 9, 2014 to Getting My Life Back On Track

50 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by David F.

"Figured with that pernicious spammer still hogging the homepage, even after deleting…"

Brett McKay replied Oct 9, 2014 to Getting My Life Back On Track

50 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by David F.

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"The fact that you do that so well makes me lose a little respect for you."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"Subtitle 2 Section 7,9-10,15-18. The non-taxed inheritance bit will come in a later bill.  That falls into either tax reform, or Phase 3 of Ryan's plan."
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
""He's Back!""
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"Missed that part.  Where is it in the House bill?  "
4 hours ago
Papa Thompson Jr joined Bryan Smith's group
Thumbnail

Gentlemen Apologists

A place for gentlemen of all stripes who are interested in the broad field of Christian apologetics. If you are a thoughtful man interested in pursuing a more reasonable faith, or if becoming a pipe-smoking clone of C.S. Lewis is one of your greatest aspirations, then this is the place for you.See More
9 hours ago
Shane joined Steven C.'s group
Thumbnail

Exercise

Exercise is a crucial part of maintaining a manly physique. Join up to share ideas, get support and discuss plans with other men.See More
10 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"It would appear that one's speech patterns bear extensive marks of pretense, sir gentleman. Perhaps it may bamboozle the denizens of that Iberian burgh to speak in such a fashion ostentatious?"
11 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer posted a discussion

Barcelona About October

It would appear that one shall pay visit to Barcelona about October for a conference. Would aught exist able to proffer opine as to attractions about said settlement, or advice as to a sojourn thereof?See More
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service