Forge's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, dude... Take some time to take care of yourself. Make sure you are get…"

Forge replied Feb 23 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

80 Jun 17
Reply by Conor

"I know a guy (previous co-worker) whose brother has done really well with a similar…"

Forge replied Feb 22 to Navigating the Career Path

6 Feb 22
Reply by Lucca Bozzi

"All good things, for me the daily rituals, and specifically that point where I take…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to The Little Things

22 yesterday
Reply by Dion Ware

"I was in a similar mental place with my ex. Wouldnt corral her kids, or enforce the…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to Feeling a bit bogged down

13 May 15
Reply by Nature of a Man

"Ok, so this is just my own take. First off, I'd nix the pocket knife idea. Many reas…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds

11 Feb 19
Reply by Kit the Odd

"Heh, on gaming nights hosted at my place I'm usually the one cooking dinner for ever…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to Gaming and Proper Social Actions

32 Jan 24
Reply by Heath Edward O'Donnell

"I'm a gamer myself, video, Paper and Pencil, and even Modified Reality (Ingress FTW)…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to Gaming and Proper Social Actions

32 Jan 24
Reply by Heath Edward O'Donnell

"I was actually kinda wanting to take apart the rationalizations myself... but locked…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to New Moderators

234 Jun 14
Reply by Tim

"Oh no you aren't! You are unique and different. Just like everyone else."

Forge replied Jan 20 to What kind of woman are you interested in?

46 Feb 10
Reply by J. Exalto

"Well good on ya and welcome!"

Forge replied Jan 19 to Becoming Me

3 Jan 20
Reply by Salt Dragon

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"If he sanctioned discussion on Russian meddling, he would be maligned for attacking freedom of speech and freedom of the press. I think most people know that the Russian collusion theory is pretty B.S., but people still talk about it. As long as…"
18 minutes ago
Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"There's a double negative in there. I don't actually understand the question."
39 minutes ago
Sir replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Isn't complaining about something the opposite of sanctioning it?"
50 minutes ago
Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"What are you asking?"
59 minutes ago
"I was never afraid. It was a manufactured scandal from the beginning."
59 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Why does Trump complain about the Russian meddling in the election but does not sanction it?"
1 hour ago
Jay D replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Well nothing to fear then."
1 hour ago
""May have" "Appears to" Do these bullshit phrases have a German equivalent? Because in English, they mean, "I'm making shit up". Flynn has been cleared of Russia, they're investigating ties to Turkey now."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service