Forge's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, dude... Take some time to take care of yourself. Make sure you are get…"

Forge replied 8 hours ago to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

6 6 hours ago
Reply by John Muir

"I know a guy (previous co-worker) whose brother has done really well with a similar…"

Forge replied yesterday to Navigating the Career Path

6 yesterday
Reply by Lucca Bozzi

"All good things, for me the daily rituals, and specifically that point where I take…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to The Little Things

18 yesterday
Reply by Apollyon

"I was in a similar mental place with my ex. Wouldnt corral her kids, or enforce the…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to Feeling a bit bogged down

5 Feb 17
Reply by Michael Martin

"Ok, so this is just my own take. First off, I'd nix the pocket knife idea. Many reas…"

Forge replied Feb 17 to Altoids tin Manliness Kit for 12 Year Olds

11 on Sunday
Reply by Kit the Odd

"Heh, on gaming nights hosted at my place I'm usually the one cooking dinner for ever…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to Gaming and Proper Social Actions

32 Jan 24
Reply by Heath Edward O'Donnell

"I'm a gamer myself, video, Paper and Pencil, and even Modified Reality (Ingress FTW)…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to Gaming and Proper Social Actions

32 Jan 24
Reply by Heath Edward O'Donnell

"I was actually kinda wanting to take apart the rationalizations myself... but locked…"

Forge replied Jan 20 to New Moderators

199 Jan 20
Reply by Liam Strain

"Oh no you aren't! You are unique and different. Just like everyone else."

Forge replied Jan 20 to What kind of woman are you interested in?

46 Feb 10
Reply by J. Exalto

"Well good on ya and welcome!"

Forge replied Jan 19 to Becoming Me

3 Jan 20
Reply by Salt Dragon

RSS

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Sir's discussion Looking for two quotes in the group The Great Debate
"Rockin'! Tx!"
23 minutes ago
David R. added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

"Iron sharpens iron"

Has anyone else noticed that the majority of (if not nearly all) persons who complain about being "politically correct" are white heterosexual men?See More
28 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Mongoose's discussion Regarding "Muslim Immigrant Woes" in Sweeden in the group The Great Debate
"This statement by our president has made our country the laughing stock of the planet.  I really wish someone would take his phone away from him and tell him to think before he opens his mouth.  It's embarrassing..."
1 hour ago
Lumberjoe replied to Mongoose's discussion Regarding "Muslim Immigrant Woes" in Sweeden in the group The Great Debate
1 hour ago
Lumberjoe replied to Mongoose's discussion Regarding "Muslim Immigrant Woes" in Sweeden in the group The Great Debate
"Hey look! Some mythbusting directly from the government of Sweden: http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden"
1 hour ago
John Muir replied to Conor's discussion I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.
"Nobody is over a relationship six weeks after it ends. In fact, in my experience, it takes at least a year to mostly get over it, and then about as long as the relationship lasted to totally get over it. You have to go through the birthdays,…"
6 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Mongoose's discussion Regarding "Muslim Immigrant Woes" in Sweeden in the group The Great Debate
6 hours ago
"You might not be reading that article wrong but you have to consider your source and its biases. About this topic specifically, for every article, politician, celebrity, blogger (etc.) you can find that says that Trump is right about Sweden, you…"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service