Gentleman Engineer's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"Quite. That income of a manner of rent may qualify in the event that minimal effort…"

Gentleman Engineer replied on Thursday to Passive Income

14 on Thursday
Reply by Pale Horse

"That income of a manner passive would be that which would exist in requirement of ef…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 15 to Passive Income

14 on Thursday
Reply by Pale Horse

"One would fail to discern such about the employer to which one would find allegiance."

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 13 to Orwell's Rules of Writing

14 on Tuesday
Reply by blackjack

"One would defer to that opine in the possession of a certain Welsh Prince..."

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 6 to Orwell's Rules of Writing

14 on Tuesday
Reply by blackjack

"Royalties—whether technical or artistic in nature—which would fail in the necessity…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 5 to Passive Income

14 on Thursday
Reply by Pale Horse

"Such thoughts would exist within literature much in the manner that brutalism would…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 5 to Orwell's Rules of Writing

14 on Tuesday
Reply by blackjack

"Being a hero about an instance would fail to necessitate the creation of a her of ac…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 3 to Heroes

16 Apr 8
Reply by Todd McFarland

"One may discern dual matters of such. One manner of such would be to observe or inve…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Apr 1 to Heroes

16 Apr 8
Reply by Todd McFarland

"In the event that said automobile fails possession of tires, said automobile would f…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Mar 16 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"The concept of development driven by testing from that development of agility would…"

Gentleman Engineer replied Mar 16 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's an important question. I'm just disheartened at the lack of imagination. It's annoying seeing a two year old talking point recycled without update."
38 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If you mean me, I don't think it's an important question.  Surely we all know the wall is supposed to have electronic surveillance on it.  If you know someone just hopped over it, you can go intercept him. Or we could go full…"
45 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Or they could just ask the land owners for the code to the gate like they do now."
54 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Required Reading
"That's what I was looking for. Thanks."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know if you're really interested in the discussion or mental exercise, but defense against ladder attacks was solved ~3500bc"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Shouldn't interfere with legal crossings, of course. Electronic stuff that's been proposed can help with persons climbing it."
3 hours ago
"Whey not just go down to TJ, paddle out into the surf, then ride the waves back, into the US?"
3 hours ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I dont really know how this kind of borders work, since we dont have them here but let´s assume there is a wall... Couldn't Mexicans just get  a permit for entering the USA, like for vaccation, and cross the border on the normal…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service