Jacob Stokes's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I would be careful with designer dogs. There is like a goldendoodle or labradoodle,…"

Jacob Stokes replied Aug 28, 2013 to manly hypoallergenic dogs

38 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Erik A.

"There are quite a few flaws in your argument. I am all for eating organic if thats w…"

Jacob Stokes replied Aug 19, 2013 to Organic Food

14 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Jacob Stokes

"First what is your major?  Talk to the job center on campus. There is often jobs doi…"

Jacob Stokes replied Mar 25, 2013 to Jobs...

20 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Michael1359

"Went to quite a few while in college. One we went to regularly it was a honky tonk s…"

Jacob Stokes replied Apr 24, 2012 to A Night at the Honky Tonk

14 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Ray

"Don't burn yourself out. A little studying everyday is much more productive than cra…"

Jacob Stokes replied Apr 7, 2012 to How Best to Prepare for College?

49 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Tyler Wayne Perdue

"http://www.patriotguard.org/"

Jacob Stokes replied Jan 7, 2012 to Rendering a car inoperable without damaging it

22 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Joe Bramblett

"I am familiar with this situation. I am not from not far from you. Had a friend pass…"

Jacob Stokes replied Jan 7, 2012 to Rendering a car inoperable without damaging it

22 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Joe Bramblett

"3 biggest things that helped me turn my finances around. Cut off everything that is…"

Jacob Stokes replied Dec 29, 2011 to How to manage your plate

14 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by KPC

"We wore suits at my wedding instead of tuxes so my groomsmen gifts were the tie and…"

Jacob Stokes replied Jun 14, 2011 to Groomsmen Gift Ideas

26 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Rick Smith

"a honey badger? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg    "

Jacob Stokes replied Jun 6, 2011 to Alopecia?

10 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by christian

RSS

Latest Activity

Niles commented on Andrew's group Men with Beards
"Welcome, Luke!"
20 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"A downside to the women who have the belief that she can hit a man and not expect some form of retaliation. The ones who believed a guy could not physically retaliate because men are not suppose to hit women, no matter what."
28 minutes ago
John left a comment for Jeffrey Fennell
"glad u joined jeffrey"
38 minutes ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"You call that a downside?"
44 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"One downside to equal rights. If she hits you first, you have the right to protect yourself and retaliate. If it is necessary to respond physically, so be it."
1 hour ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Nick H's discussion Violence by women towards men
"Yup. Sticking with it, too. "
1 hour ago
Edward Warden replied to Charles Neill's discussion Did Christ doubt The Father? in the group Christian Men
"I don't believe that he did.  The Gospel of John presents a singular perspective on the passion, with Jesus' saying that it was for this hour that he came, rather than pleasing that this cup pass from him. "
1 hour ago
Profile IconEdward Warden, Luke Brown and Craig Carpenter II joined Tookie's group
Thumbnail

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service