Daniel Rodriguez's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"So you attack the person and call that a win? That's not a win. You're just yelling,…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jul 6 to How to Talk in Front of a Lady

18 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"AOM is dead because there's not a lot in the realm of manliness, so we got bored and…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jul 6 to Reasons why AOM is dead

59 Jul 6
Reply by J. D.

"Depends on the woman and situation. One of my closest friends is my polar opposite:…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jul 6 to How to Talk in Front of a Lady

18 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Could that possibly be related to the whole prevalent hinduism thing? Reincarnation,…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jun 29 to Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures

167 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"And OP states that such is not a concern for him, LJ...."

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jun 15 to Prepping?

21 Jun 19
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Gotta agree with vendetta here, I put all the clothes I hated in plastic boxes and t…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jun 15 to How to sell my "teenager" clothes, if possible?

16 Jun 15
Reply by Daniel Rodriguez

"How'd that face-to-face discussion go? Feeling big yet, little guy?"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jun 10 to New Moderators

242 Jun 28
Reply by Liam Strain

"Advice: Get pecs. The nipples won't matter if they're on big pecs with a flat or so…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Jan 10 to 17 year old teen with problem that's embarrassing I have big nipples and need advice on what to do?

10 Jan 13
Reply by David F.

""Lester Dent's Master Plot Formula" Well, hello~ This might be incredibly useful."

Daniel Rodriguez replied Nov 15, 2016 to Writing fiction?

38 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Sean O'

"This might be a little brisk - I did read the whole post - You could...try building…"

Daniel Rodriguez replied Nov 13, 2016 to Career Issues

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Forge

RSS

Latest Activity

Darren Holte replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Just a few thoughts. Why lie at all ? Your deadlines are not your suppliers concern. Every good plan has cushion and contingency.  I.e. your project deadline is july 31st. You need ten thousand widgets in your warehouse by july 15th in order…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"One thing I noticed about the entire debacle. In March, 2016, then Mr. Trump released a seven point healthcare plan outline that he wanted Congress to adopt. As far as I can tell, the only parts of his proposals that showed up in either the House or…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
"Cool your jets.  This hill ain't worth dying on.  Let it slide, but make damn sure your emails actually get sent.  (I had a similar 'went to draft' email situation when I went to Windows 10.  A number, but not all,…"
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"Just don't let the hobby take over and run your life to the exclusion of all else.  You do want to have provenance on stuff.  There's lots of reproduction stuff around, especially since "military recreating" became a…"
4 hours ago
Jay D replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Were i want to get at is less the lying part and more the part were we put other people under pressure. From the business perspective it makes perfect sense to put people under pressure so they make deadlines so your projects or your company…"
12 hours ago
Profile IconCaberry, Eder Prado, Moses Vandenberg and 9 more joined Art of Manliness
12 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"?"
13 hours ago
Michael Hoogkamer updated their profile
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service