Michael Arrasmith's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Anything by Pitbull, that bass song by Megan Traynor, well just about anything made…"

Michael Arrasmith replied Jul 4 to Ugh, Again??

29 Jul 12
Reply by Stewart M. Davenport

"Just flat out tell her how you feel"

Michael Arrasmith replied Dec 23, 2011 to Making my intentions clear

17 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Ask her"

Michael Arrasmith replied Dec 22, 2011 to What do I do?

12 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by JonEdanger

"I see what looks like a man standing there.   I work with Southern Ohio Paranormal R…"

Michael Arrasmith replied Jan 9, 2011 to AM I SEEING THINGS?

61 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Marlie

"Went to restart my gateway laptop and it wouldn't restart. It just made some loud ob…"

Michael Arrasmith replied Mar 24, 2010 to Need a new Laptop. PC or mac?

35 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Kultron Vesuvius

"I don;t like the fact they can pass it with no vote. I also don't like the idea of t…"

Michael Arrasmith replied Mar 17, 2010 to Healthcare reform

3 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by thehuhman

"Could also be a Chevy Impala. Pics?"

Michael Arrasmith replied Mar 17, 2010 to old car

5 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"Very nice, I need to do more thrift store shopping"

Michael Arrasmith replied Mar 12, 2010 to Hell of a thrift store find!

24 Mar 17, 2010

"does anyone have any experience with Sandro Moscoloni shoes?"

Michael Arrasmith replied Feb 27, 2010 to Good Dress Shoes?

75 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Mitch

"Thanks for the help. Will be visiting Price Brothers in Dayton this weekend to talk…"

Michael Arrasmith replied Feb 25, 2010 to Help, I'm almost thirty and need to learn to dress as a gentleman

13 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by William Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"One thing I noticed about the entire debacle. In March, 2016, then Mr. Trump released a seven point healthcare plan outline that he wanted Congress to adopt. As far as I can tell, the only parts of his proposals that showed up in either the House or…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
"Cool your jets.  This hill ain't worth dying on.  Let it slide, but make damn sure your emails actually get sent.  (I had a similar 'went to draft' email situation when I went to Windows 10.  A number, but not all,…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"Just don't let the hobby take over and run your life to the exclusion of all else.  You do want to have provenance on stuff.  There's lots of reproduction stuff around, especially since "military recreating" became a…"
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Were i want to get at is less the lying part and more the part were we put other people under pressure. From the business perspective it makes perfect sense to put people under pressure so they make deadlines so your projects or your company…"
10 hours ago
Profile IconCaberry, Eder Prado, Ben Dalio and 9 more joined Art of Manliness
10 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"?"
11 hours ago
Michael Hoogkamer updated their profile
11 hours ago
Vendetta replied to Tank Rust's discussion Garmin Forerunner 35 vs Regular watches
"If you have a Samsung phone, you can track steps and read your heart rate (among other things) via "Samsung Health". "
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service