Jack Bauer's Discussions (7,399)

Discussions Replied To (4262) Replies Latest Activity

"Disagreement and yelling at a superior in the lunch room are two very different thin…"

Jack Bauer replied on Tuesday to New Leadership Question

21 yesterday
Reply by David F.

"The fighting style in BvS was a lot like Batman from the Arkham video games. JB"

Jack Bauer replied on Monday to Superhero Thread- Can we have one?

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Vendetta

"Batman and Superman, mostly.  I haven't read a ton of comic books or graphic novels,…"

Jack Bauer replied on Monday to Superhero Thread- Can we have one?

15 3 hours ago
Reply by Vendetta

"I don't care what I did ... I'm not turning over anything to that guy.  At least get…"

Jack Bauer replied on Friday to Turn it in, big boy!

25 on Friday
Reply by Jack Bauer

"The 2024 eclipse looks better for Texas.  Looks like it goes through San Antonio.  I…"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 15 to Total eclipse 8/21, US mainland

13 17 hours ago
Reply by Sir

"Never take fashion advice from Saul Goodman ... JB"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 14 to How to sell my "teenager" clothes, if possible?

16 Jun 15
Reply by Daniel Rodriguez

"Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus & Seneca on Stoicism.  I've heard Ryan Holliday's The…"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 11 to Required Reading: Philosophy

27 Jun 14
Reply by Penelope

"You're going to get your ass banned.  Brett handpicked those two because they've bee…"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 9 to New Moderators

234 Jun 14
Reply by Tim

"Pocket for saving web-based articles.  Feedly is a decent newsfeed.  Evernote for a…"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 9 to Favorite Apps and Online Services

16 Jun 14
Reply by Liam Strain

"So ... you're not especially happy where you are.  And, you don't see yourself being…"

Jack Bauer replied Jun 7 to Should I take a corporate career?

11 Jun 11
Reply by Native Son

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"There's been more SCOTUS cases than just Fisher. More than one upholds bans on AA. Several States have banned AA, which has been upheld. And Fisher doesn't even uphold AA so much as it says race may be ONE factor in admissions so long as…"
38 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"Father - the job that never ends, does not get paid money, but has the highest value-of-return Heavy Machinery Operator - helped my step-dad with backhoes and dozers Landscaper - helped my dad with his company Machinist - machined archery…"
50 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"HAHA!"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Todd McFarland's discussion The Little Things
"At 53 I'm over simple pleasures, but I do like Little Things:"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Last SCOTUS decision I saw on it, last year, they upheld AA, but ruled against the voting rights protections in a separate suit. "
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Then again, if he stopped tweeting, I would have my daily read. Holy crap todays meltdown is a good one."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Death is ugly, all right."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Some are quotas. Some are preference points. It's a mixed bag. At this point it's racist in practice, and SCOTUS ruled it unnecessary."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service