Justin Cook's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (201) Replies Latest Activity

"what i would is ask the boy to play a game hoops or a vidogame and chill with him fo…"

Justin Cook replied Mar 14, 2013 to When teens go bad

57 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Brian Splash

"ok i'l make it simple you have to make peace with what you chosse decided what you w…"

Justin Cook replied Mar 14, 2013 to How do you handle just being friends with your crush?

15 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nathan Disbro

"lots of views but we need more comment if we want this to be a articel on here."

Justin Cook replied Jan 19, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"lets see if we can get a good debate going what adivice from the art of war is most…"

Justin Cook replied Jan 19, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"thats true everyone is a army of one. i think we should debate how each maxim can ap…"

Justin Cook replied Jan 17, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"thanks guys for your intrest. the aow im sure could help any man deal with conflict…"

Justin Cook replied Jan 17, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"cool tip john. by the way guys what qoutes should be coverd in a artical on how to u…"

Justin Cook replied Jan 15, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"come on guys if you want this artical you have to show your support."

Justin Cook replied Jan 14, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"perhaps show a qoute where it was applyed in history and ways you can apply that qou…"

Justin Cook replied Jan 13, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

"sure it was about war but dosent every leader and every man fight there own battles?"

Justin Cook replied Jan 12, 2013 to Please do a article on how the art of war can help everyday men.

19 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Justin Cook

RSS

Latest Activity

Samuel Crow replied to Nick the Clever's discussion What Did You Major in, and Why?
"My first college major was communications and media, because I thought I was going to be the next Spielberg. Yeah, that didn't pan out, and I ended up falling into poverty which resulted in the really bad living situation I mentioned in my…"
55 minutes ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for Kurt Porath
"hope you are doing well in Sparta MI I was born and raised in MI.  I have been through Sparta many times.   Hope you like AoM and any groups you join.   There are a great deal of great men on here Kurt."
1 hour ago
Brown Fox replied to Nick the Clever's discussion What Did You Major in, and Why?
"Good for you!"
1 hour ago
Thomas Patrick replied to Nick the Clever's discussion What Did You Major in, and Why?
"I majored in Women's Studies so I could be a professional victim"
1 hour ago
Thomas Patrick replied to Regular Joe's discussion The Red Pill Officially Declared Most Toxic Community On Reddit
"4Chan is pretty shit now.. migrated over to 8Chan, its like how it used to be."
1 hour ago
John A. updated their profile
3 hours ago
Rick Shelton replied to Lon R.'s discussion Finding a Local Running Partner in the group Runners
"I don't mind the heat it's just that it's almost the only time I have that I can run.  I've been able to run in the early afternoon recently, not too bad although a bit sweaty.  The last run, a little under 5 miles I…"
3 hours ago
Lon R. replied to Lon R.'s discussion Finding a Local Running Partner in the group Runners
"Thanks, Andrew. I just downloaded the app and am looking into the community. It seems promising so far."
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service