Michael Martin's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Erik! Hope to talk to you soon."

Michael Martin replied Jul 13 to Hello Gents :)

18 on Sunday
Reply by Danny

"Hell I might have just pissed in the sink. LOL "

Michael Martin replied Jul 8 to Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?

53 Jul 9
Reply by Native Son

"You didn't say how old you are but with age usually comes more hair. "

Michael Martin replied Jul 5 to Sparse Facial Hair

5 Jul 7
Reply by Sir

"I almost lost my right leg in 2010. I have a genetic blood condition which causes me…"

Michael Martin replied Jul 5 to My Right Foot - living with a disability

3 Jul 5
Reply by Michael Martin

"I wake up every morning with a woody so I am sure I am not a woman. LOL "

Michael Martin replied Jul 1 to Reasons why AOM is dead

59 Jul 6
Reply by J. D.

"Last year in the group, "the great debate" it was very lively. LOL It was almost put…"

Michael Martin replied Jul 1 to Reasons why AOM is dead

59 Jul 6
Reply by J. D.

"My wife and I are very different and that is something that has kept us together for…"

Michael Martin replied Jun 30 to A bizarre dating trend I see

38 Jun 30
Reply by Ovid

"I also have to "manspread" due to it being uncomfortable to sit like a women with my…"

Michael Martin replied Jun 29 to Manspreading

14 Jun 30
Reply by Carl Monster

"Sorry buddy but you have to never talk to her or see her again in order to forget an…"

Michael Martin replied Apr 19 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

81 Jun 29
Reply by Ovid

"As a man who has been married for almost 35 years, I agree with Muir. I enjoy having…"

Michael Martin replied Apr 8 to Lady Needs Advice

31 May 10
Reply by Jed

RSS

Latest Activity

Darren Holte replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Just a few thoughts. Why lie at all ? Your deadlines are not your suppliers concern. Every good plan has cushion and contingency.  I.e. your project deadline is july 31st. You need ten thousand widgets in your warehouse by july 15th in order…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"One thing I noticed about the entire debacle. In March, 2016, then Mr. Trump released a seven point healthcare plan outline that he wanted Congress to adopt. As far as I can tell, the only parts of his proposals that showed up in either the House or…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
"Cool your jets.  This hill ain't worth dying on.  Let it slide, but make damn sure your emails actually get sent.  (I had a similar 'went to draft' email situation when I went to Windows 10.  A number, but not all,…"
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"Just don't let the hobby take over and run your life to the exclusion of all else.  You do want to have provenance on stuff.  There's lots of reproduction stuff around, especially since "military recreating" became a…"
4 hours ago
Jay D replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Were i want to get at is less the lying part and more the part were we put other people under pressure. From the business perspective it makes perfect sense to put people under pressure so they make deadlines so your projects or your company…"
12 hours ago
Profile IconCaberry, Eder Prado, Moses Vandenberg and 9 more joined Art of Manliness
12 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"?"
13 hours ago
Michael Hoogkamer updated their profile
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service