Way2Good's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"My first thought is that you are putting a lot of pressure on this woman.  If she ma…"

Way2Good replied Apr 15 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"With three grown kids I'm incredibly proud of - here's one thing I know. Until they…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to What's one thing about becoming a father you wish you had known beforehand?

16 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Sadly, only pre-planning would have made this possible. Based upon the figures and c…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to Trying to keep a house as an heir after grandparents got a reverse mortgage

6 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Labeling things as manly means that other things are not manly and therefore womanly…"

Way2Good replied Mar 8 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Impressive G.E - Apears you are quite knowledge is this arena of endeavor,  is what…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Carving out a place on a bookshelf

17 Mar 9
Reply by Sir

"Truly a manly pleasure the other gender fails to appreciate.  It does remind me to g…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Urinating Outdoors

206 19 hours ago
Reply by Cletus Rothschild

"As long as we're talking cleaning up vs going a'naturrel - we do need to tell our br…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Armpits shaving or not?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

"Some good advice already given - which are you going to do?"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Need help with dealing with rude & smart*** co-worker?

7 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

"I had to laugh when I came across this thread - thinking I certainly have something…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Is to dwell on a subject manly?

16 Mar 3
Reply by Sir

"thanks for this - I like your list Hope it is okay to try some of these out for myse…"

Way2Good replied Feb 20 to The Little Things

18 Feb 22
Reply by Apollyon

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Internet Censorship in the group The Great Debate
"This thread is still percolating along? Just in case some folks hadn't noticed, companies and their advertising agencies have ALWAYS determined what are appropriate venues for advertising their products. What's happening with YouTube is…"
28 minutes ago
Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"It's more that he passes the buck and disclaims any responsibility for anything that isn't a 100% unqualified success.                     Yemen.  Over the course of two weeks he tried…"
49 minutes ago
Poe Dameron replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"My mom didn't care when I was younger,my dad also lived the permanent shirtless lifestyle when I was younger,even when we had company and during dinner. I never saw my dad with a shirt on when I was younger."
1 hour ago
Poe Dameron replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"I gave up the swim shirts in my early 20s and I'm glad I did.and after I change out of my swim suit I will not put my shirt back on.once it comes off it stays off and I don't care who sees anymore"
1 hour ago
Poe Dameron left a comment for Dustenious Treightonius
"Welcome To AofM!"
2 hours ago
Poe Dameron left a comment for Cletus Rothschild
"I'm shirtless as frequently as you are"
2 hours ago
"I don't even bother with a shirt when I mow the lawn. I'm getting more comfortable with Peolle seeing me with my shirt off and no longer worry about what they think. It's just a lot more comfortable. I always make it a point to take…"
2 hours ago
David Arbogast replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"Your story is not unlike my own.  My father also grew up in extreme poverty in the 1930's in Kansas so going shirtless was perfectly normal.  When I was young we did not have air-conditioning so going shirtless in summer was the best…"
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service