Way2Good's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"while there are those that carry the stereo type you are referring to, there are als…"

Way2Good replied Aug 9 to Getting buff without the gym?

25 Aug 10
Reply by Portnoy

"My first thought is that you are putting a lot of pressure on this woman.  If she ma…"

Way2Good replied Apr 15 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"With three grown kids I'm incredibly proud of - here's one thing I know. Until they…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to What's one thing about becoming a father you wish you had known beforehand?

16 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Sadly, only pre-planning would have made this possible. Based upon the figures and c…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to Trying to keep a house as an heir after grandparents got a reverse mortgage

6 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Labeling things as manly means that other things are not manly and therefore womanly…"

Way2Good replied Mar 8 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

34 Aug 1
Reply by John Roosevelt

"Impressive G.E - Apears you are quite knowledge is this arena of endeavor,  is what…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Carving out a place on a bookshelf

17 Mar 9
Reply by Sir

"Truly a manly pleasure the other gender fails to appreciate.  It does remind me to g…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Urinating Outdoors

231 May 20
Reply by Brad Thompson

"As long as we're talking cleaning up vs going a'naturrel - we do need to tell our br…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Armpits shaving or not?

38 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

"Some good advice already given - which are you going to do?"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Need help with dealing with rude & smart*** co-worker?

7 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

"I had to laugh when I came across this thread - thinking I certainly have something…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Is to dwell on a subject manly?

16 Mar 3
Reply by Sir

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Nope. You don't get to manipulate the narrative. They were ancoms."
8 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"The anti-nazis were pretty clearly there to be against nazis. To show that white supremacy can't just march through a city without demonstrating that white supremacy is not wanted or welcome. The two sides are not equivalent on any plane at…"
12 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"The Communists and anarchists used the statue as a reason to gather and engage in class warfare together in a group. I don't see much evidence that they really care about the destruction of statues. And if that is their real goal, there are…"
25 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Appeal to Authority"
32 minutes ago
"The Nazis and white supremacists used the statue as a reason to gather and be racists together in a group. I don't see much evidence that they really care about the preservation of statues. And if that is their real goal, there are many…"
34 minutes ago
"You are welcome to look for these sculptures in the annals of any art history books or academic journals that examine their worth as art. "
39 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I would not say that they are necessarily either, though they can be both. Public monuments serve primarily as memorials. There are statues/monuments for all kinds of events. Some are happy parts of history, some are horrible parts of history. The…"
49 minutes ago
John Roosevelt replied to George Corbul's discussion How does one become a 'real' man exactly?
"Join the military"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service