Way2Good's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"With three grown kids I'm incredibly proud of - here's one thing I know. Until they…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to What's one thing about becoming a father you wish you had known beforehand?

16 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Sadly, only pre-planning would have made this possible. Based upon the figures and c…"

Way2Good replied Mar 16 to Trying to keep a house as an heir after grandparents got a reverse mortgage

6 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

"Labeling things as manly means that other things are not manly and therefore womanly…"

Way2Good replied Mar 8 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 on Monday
Reply by Lumberjoe

"Impressive G.E - Apears you are quite knowledge is this arena of endeavor,  is what…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Carving out a place on a bookshelf

17 Mar 9
Reply by Sir

"Truly a manly pleasure the other gender fails to appreciate.  It does remind me to g…"

Way2Good replied Mar 4 to Urinating Outdoors

204 Mar 7
Reply by Errol Alger

"As long as we're talking cleaning up vs going a'naturrel - we do need to tell our br…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Armpits shaving or not?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

"Some good advice already given - which are you going to do?"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Need help with dealing with rude & smart*** co-worker?

7 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

"I had to laugh when I came across this thread - thinking I certainly have something…"

Way2Good replied Mar 2 to Is to dwell on a subject manly?

16 Mar 3
Reply by Sir

"thanks for this - I like your list Hope it is okay to try some of these out for myse…"

Way2Good replied Feb 20 to The Little Things

18 Feb 22
Reply by Apollyon

"Trim - definitely trim"

Way2Good replied Feb 20 to Armpits shaving or not?

35 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
55 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
56 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
1 hour ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
1 hour ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service