John Muir's Discussions (2,967)

Discussions Replied To (1279) Replies Latest Activity

"You call that concise? "

John Muir replied Apr 14 to Need advice on the relationships: should I move out and live separately or not

15 Apr 18
Reply by R. Max 2.0

"I'll offer my standard post-breakup advice, which I've given on here often. Who kno…"

John Muir replied Apr 13 to Relationship Breakup

4 Apr 14
Reply by Conor

"I disagree. I think the key to being a good spouse/partner is to take care of the ot…"

John Muir replied Apr 8 to Lady Needs Advice

23 Apr 17
Reply by terry sperling

""

John Muir replied Apr 6 to Lady Needs Advice

23 Apr 17
Reply by terry sperling

"Did you feel like he was this needy before you lost the 70lbs? I wonder if the shoe…"

John Muir replied Apr 6 to Lady Needs Advice

23 Apr 17
Reply by terry sperling

"Pareto charting, it's called.....The point is to figure out the greatest challenge a…"

John Muir replied Mar 30 to Feeling a bit bogged down

12 Mar 30
Reply by manInTheMaking

"Before you can manage you have to measure. Write down all the tasks you do around t…"

John Muir replied Mar 28 to Feeling a bit bogged down

12 Mar 30
Reply by manInTheMaking

""

John Muir replied Mar 27 to Your favorite things about raising a boy

7 Mar 27
Reply by Liam Strain

"For the most part, commenters on this site are regulars. Not to say new peeps aren't…"

John Muir replied Mar 24 to Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?

60 Mar 28
Reply by Ameretta

"Reminds me of a poem I wrote several years ago - before I got married. I published i…"

John Muir replied Mar 19 to Loneliness

2 Mar 19
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Adam Keynes replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"Nice list."
4 minutes ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"The SEAL died because that's what SEALs train to do. Literally. They're idiots who kill themselves in training on purpose. Beyond that, I don't take anyone seriously who cries "blameshifting" on a successful mission. Beyond…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Who?"
1 hour ago
Carl Byrd replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
"I grew up in the country like many of you and peeing outside wasn't a big deal. I live in an apartment now. We are looking for a house in town. I can't believe the city and neighborhood rules in some of these places. Neighbors will call…"
3 hours ago
Nick DeChane replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
"I grew up in the country, so to me it was always a normal thing. When my brothers, cousins and I were younger we would have contests to see who could pee the farthest. Just beware when it's windy out!"
4 hours ago
Nick DeChane replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"I disagree with number seven. Men are aggressive by nature and while it isn't always needed, it's a valid way for men to settle problems. To quote Navy SEAL Ryan Job, "Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve…"
4 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
""And at the same time be prepared to maturely voice your opinions and have logical discussions.""
6 hours ago
blackjack replied to Brett McKay's discussion New Moderators
"it's so cool"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service