Salt Dragon's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I admire your wisdom and insight.  There's probably more men in your relationship dy…"

Salt Dragon replied Apr 15 to Lady Needs Advice

23 Apr 17
Reply by terry sperling

"Affirming your wisdom here"

Salt Dragon replied Apr 15 to Sexual confusion

25 Apr 15
Reply by Salt Dragon

"Welcome Adam.  It's a fine name you have which I also chose for my son.  Be well! "

Salt Dragon replied Apr 6 to hello

14 Apr 20
Reply by Adam Keynes

"This makes a great quote to celebrate diversity: We all have an oddness and a boldne…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 21 to Sexual confusion

25 Apr 15
Reply by Salt Dragon

"I have a buddy with a transgender adult child and based on my understanding, you are…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 21 to Sexual confusion

25 Apr 15
Reply by Salt Dragon

"Gentle, gentle, please be more gentle with yourself.  That is where the roots of bei…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 20 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

66 yesterday
Reply by Sir

"My mission in life is to bless others.  It’s not about responding to sneezes, being…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 20 to Surprising facts about you

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"Thumbs up for liminality, standing on the threshold.  In a binary world there is sup…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 20 to Surprising facts about you

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"Thanks for the update.  Im impressed by your openness and the level of care and conc…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 20 to I need help moving on, it's been six weeks now.

66 yesterday
Reply by Sir

"What a study in contrasts!  I celebrate all of the above.  I have a friend into astr…"

Salt Dragon replied Mar 19 to Surprising facts about you

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's an important question. I'm just disheartened at the lack of imagination. It's annoying seeing a two year old talking point recycled without update."
39 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If you mean me, I don't think it's an important question.  Surely we all know the wall is supposed to have electronic surveillance on it.  If you know someone just hopped over it, you can go intercept him. Or we could go full…"
46 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Or they could just ask the land owners for the code to the gate like they do now."
55 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Required Reading
"That's what I was looking for. Thanks."
3 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know if you're really interested in the discussion or mental exercise, but defense against ladder attacks was solved ~3500bc"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Shouldn't interfere with legal crossings, of course. Electronic stuff that's been proposed can help with persons climbing it."
3 hours ago
"Whey not just go down to TJ, paddle out into the surf, then ride the waves back, into the US?"
3 hours ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I dont really know how this kind of borders work, since we dont have them here but let´s assume there is a wall... Couldn't Mexicans just get  a permit for entering the USA, like for vaccation, and cross the border on the normal…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service