Salt Dragon's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point, drinks are perhaps the biggest source of empty calories and are best avo…"

Salt Dragon replied May 26 to Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets

32 May 28
Reply by Pale Horse

"good for you, if it were only that easy!"

Salt Dragon replied May 25 to Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets

32 May 28
Reply by Pale Horse

"Thumbs up to real food (I consider myself a "scatchatarian" for making things from s…"

Salt Dragon replied May 25 to Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets

32 May 28
Reply by Pale Horse

"The Swiss are a bit crazy with gear and weapons.  I once had a client in Switzerland…"

Salt Dragon replied May 17 to Howdy, I'm Ashton

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"Swiss is from Switzerland and Swedish is from Sweden, and both have gear and rifles…"

Salt Dragon replied May 17 to Howdy, I'm Ashton

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"Welcome Charles! anders in chicago"

Salt Dragon replied May 16 to New guy

6 May 20
Reply by Todd McFarland

"Welcome Ashton!  Cool name! My cousin in Sweden has a son named Aston, which has a s…"

Salt Dragon replied May 16 to Howdy, I'm Ashton

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"Thumbs up to you.  Better to be two wholes trying to navigate a relationship togethe…"

Salt Dragon replied May 10 to Lady Needs Advice

31 May 10
Reply by Jed

"Good morning Nick! Thanks for your introduction.  Sounds like you have a fascinating…"

Salt Dragon replied May 7 to Name's Nick, nice to meet you.

4 May 7
Reply by Dave Alex

"Welcome Dave!  Thanks for your work with our vets despite your busy schedule as a da…"

Salt Dragon replied May 7 to Greetings

14 May 7
Reply by Dave Alex

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"There's been more SCOTUS cases than just Fisher. More than one upholds bans on AA. Several States have banned AA, which has been upheld. And Fisher doesn't even uphold AA so much as it says race may be ONE factor in admissions so long as…"
37 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"Father - the job that never ends, does not get paid money, but has the highest value-of-return Heavy Machinery Operator - helped my step-dad with backhoes and dozers Landscaper - helped my dad with his company Machinist - machined archery…"
49 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"HAHA!"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Todd McFarland's discussion The Little Things
"At 53 I'm over simple pleasures, but I do like Little Things:"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Last SCOTUS decision I saw on it, last year, they upheld AA, but ruled against the voting rights protections in a separate suit. "
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Then again, if he stopped tweeting, I would have my daily read. Holy crap todays meltdown is a good one."
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Death is ugly, all right."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Some are quotas. Some are preference points. It's a mixed bag. At this point it's racist in practice, and SCOTUS ruled it unnecessary."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service