Vendetta's Discussions (1,339)

Discussions Started (20) Replies Latest Activity

Passive Income

Hey Gents, Something I have been growing increasingly interested in is passive income. I have been doing some research and listening to p…

Started by Vendetta in Money and Career

14 on Thursday
Reply by Pale Horse

Vomit Fuel (80 Books No Woman Should Read)

http://lithub.com/80-books-no-woman-should-read/# 

Started by Vendetta in General Discussion

58 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Dominic

Snow Blower on Gravel

Hello All, My house has a rather large driveway and it is of gravel construction.  Do any of you north of the wall have any experience with…

7 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Vendetta

Tucson, AZ - Thoughts?

Hey All, As many of you know, my wife and I have been considering making a big move for almost two years now.  We are settling our sights…

Started by Vendetta in A Man's Life

4 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Mongoose

Marriage Advice

As many of you know, because I haven't shut up about it the past 6 months, I will be getting married in 3 days. We have been living togeth…

Started by Vendetta in Relationships and Family

36 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Vendetta

Freshwater Fishing After a Lifetime of Saltwater

Hey Gents, So after spending my entire life saltwater fishing, I am going to add freshwater fishing into the repertoire. Obviously there w…

Started by Vendetta in Manly Skills

8 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by John Landes

Speed Reading

Its convenient that there was a post regarding Theodore Roosevelt and his ability to speed read today on the main site, as I have been tryi…

Started by Vendetta in Introductions

19 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by David F.

Species Neutral?!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12127067/woman-says-she-is-a-cat-trapped-in-the-wrong-body.html  Not really a disc…

15 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Sergey Novinet

Manly Photos

I know this is basically revamping another thread we did a few months ago, but came across this and thought it would be a good way to reinv…

9 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Larrikin Dan

Lance Armstrong - Hitting the Trails

http://running.competitor.com/2015/12/news/lance-armstrong-wins-35k-trail-running-race-in-california_141905  So this has been making the r…

Started by Vendetta in A Man's Life

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Matthew R

RSS

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"They haven't changed. Shane just doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about. Not surprised..."
2 hours ago
Coyote commented on Lumpy52403's photo
Thumbnail

PA111826

"Looking good!"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion Spacefaring civilization in the group The Great Debate
"It hasn't been reorganized yet, so it's likely not enough to start anything off.  Although Zubrin thinks it can be done for a cheap billion."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Spacefaring civilization in the group The Great Debate
"They appropriated $19.5 billion on March 7.  http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-funding-authorization-bill-2017-3  I can well believe it's not enough, because it's not a yuge increase."
4 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's been the same argument for two years. Trump doesn't live up 100% to some dystopic scenario detractors have concocted in their own minds, and it's supposed to be an existential crisis for his supporters."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"The problem is believing the caricatures.  Trump keeps saying he's going to renegotiate trade deals (and it looks like he's started).  You don't renegotiate trade deals if you want to eliminate all imports, and he has not…"
5 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Eh. I used to be fine with them getting their paperwork sorted before they're caught. I'm curently fine with deporting them all to Poland. The situation we have right now is unsustainable. And, the longer we fuck around doing nothing, the…"
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were speaking in ideal terms. But still, what do you think about touchback? I'm ok with it if they spend a good length of time outside the US again, be put through the same process as everyone else, and…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service