Richard White's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Here, here.   +1"

Richard White replied Jul 15, 2011 to Living Up to Dad's Greatness

18 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Woodley Oren Truitt III

"That was quite apparent. I was making a point."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"I think you'll find the war started on the 1st September 1939."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"Welcome, Brendan! I too am relatively new here, but there are plenty of serving and…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Greetings

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brendan Jay Townsend

"Why not try the Paleo Diet? It's not so much as 'doing' a diet than changing it. I'v…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Low energy levels

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Now that's not very mature. I full-well intend on serving and I'm fortunate enough t…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"When asked for your opinion on another man;   "He's a good lad. Loves his mum.""

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Best Manly Insults

180 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dakota Caraway

"Excuse me for being crass, but I do not see the point in arguing over something so t…"

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"If you watch from 6:50 onwards; the words those men say are incredibly poignant and…"

Richard White replied Jun 22, 2011 to The Greatest Generation - Could/Would we do it again?

149 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jordan C

"Greetings from Buckinghamshire. I too am new here so it's good to see a fellow Brit!"

Richard White replied Jun 19, 2011 to Greetings from Scotland!

10 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Graeme

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"'Degenerates' was a generalization.  There are exceptions among those who seek abortions.  Probably no exceptions in the industry, though.  How anybody who makes a living caving in babies skulls and sucking them out of wombs…"
11 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Don't confuse legal/illegal with right/wrong.  Exposing genuine barbarity is worth the expense of violating a bullshit unauthorized recording law. They ought to be given a medal. JB"
25 minutes ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"The best thing to do overall is simply discern how much of this GOTCHA is simply drummed up for their crusade, which at the least points towards 'doctored for their own side'. GOTCHA tactics are never going to go away, it's how…"
29 minutes ago
Zachary Stucki replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"It is only illegal to record parties without their knowledge in some states, not all. And let's look at parity, there are liberal "Gotcha" journalists who do this sort of thing all the time. Are we calling for their prosecution? No.…"
54 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"^^THIS!! And this does relate to privilege, white or otherwise. If those who claim to lack privilege would do what you just did in your post, they would be much better off. Why people can't or won't look at the positives in their lives,…"
1 hour ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"See? We still agree on thingies. "
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
""Few wish to restrict guns solely to cops or the military or make the nation a gun free zone. I have no qualms of having guns for home defense or even fun, and I doubt anyone here would, either." Yes, that's my point. Aussie style gun…"
1 hour ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Which is why I said might. For Williams, it would had taken a good interview by a damn good - or just suspicious - interviewer with a damn masters in psychology to deny him the pistol. But from what I hear of everyone who knew him, and without…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service