Richard White's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Here, here.   +1"

Richard White replied Jul 15, 2011 to Living Up to Dad's Greatness

18 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Woodley Oren Truitt III

"That was quite apparent. I was making a point."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"I think you'll find the war started on the 1st September 1939."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"Welcome, Brendan! I too am relatively new here, but there are plenty of serving and…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Greetings

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brendan Jay Townsend

"Why not try the Paleo Diet? It's not so much as 'doing' a diet than changing it. I'v…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Low energy levels

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Now that's not very mature. I full-well intend on serving and I'm fortunate enough t…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"When asked for your opinion on another man;   "He's a good lad. Loves his mum.""

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Best Manly Insults

180 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dakota Caraway

"Excuse me for being crass, but I do not see the point in arguing over something so t…"

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"If you watch from 6:50 onwards; the words those men say are incredibly poignant and…"

Richard White replied Jun 22, 2011 to The Greatest Generation - Could/Would we do it again?

149 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jordan C

"Greetings from Buckinghamshire. I too am new here so it's good to see a fellow Brit!"

Richard White replied Jun 19, 2011 to Greetings from Scotland!

10 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Graeme

RSS

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"I don't think I've ever seen the point of one poster proven by the subject of the post in the reply to the post the point was made in before, but you just did it right there. That's funny.  LOL."
11 minutes ago
Todd Serveto replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Somebody who just butchered a baby doesn't deserve or get my respect, Pal....bottom line.  They had to kill and dismember that late-term "fetus" prior to dissecting it---let's not whitewash that fact."
15 minutes ago
Todd Serveto replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"You're entitled to your opinion about my posts.  It is true that I feel strongly about most of the issues I write about, so characterize it as you will.  I'll reserve my opinion about your posts, not because it's…"
17 minutes ago
Michael J. K. replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"we are not supposed to judge others we are supposed to make good good decisions "
38 minutes ago
Mad Max (⌐■_■) replied to Joshua Hudson's discussion 5 Quick Tips To Accomplish Any Goal You Set
"Yeah, sure, it's basically advertising. But if he wrote all this out I think it would get a pretty positive response, so I don't think anyone has any problem with what he's actually saying... Soooooo"
39 minutes ago
Sir replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
50 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Your tax dollars do not pay for abortions. Full stop. That's already in the laws, and already enforced. "
58 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Michael Presto's discussion Trying to win a young lady over.
"Romance does not need to be that confusing.You've kissed several times, never been on a date alone.... No offense, but this just seems like a very immature relationship if you can even call it that. How old is this girl if she is having you…"
58 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service