Richard White's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Here, here.   +1"

Richard White replied Jul 15, 2011 to Living Up to Dad's Greatness

18 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Woodley Oren Truitt III

"That was quite apparent. I was making a point."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"I think you'll find the war started on the 1st September 1939."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"Welcome, Brendan! I too am relatively new here, but there are plenty of serving and…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Greetings

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brendan Jay Townsend

"Why not try the Paleo Diet? It's not so much as 'doing' a diet than changing it. I'v…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Low energy levels

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Now that's not very mature. I full-well intend on serving and I'm fortunate enough t…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"When asked for your opinion on another man;   "He's a good lad. Loves his mum.""

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Best Manly Insults

180 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dakota Caraway

"Excuse me for being crass, but I do not see the point in arguing over something so t…"

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"If you watch from 6:50 onwards; the words those men say are incredibly poignant and…"

Richard White replied Jun 22, 2011 to The Greatest Generation - Could/Would we do it again?

149 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jordan C

"Greetings from Buckinghamshire. I too am new here so it's good to see a fellow Brit!"

Richard White replied Jun 19, 2011 to Greetings from Scotland!

10 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Graeme

RSS

Latest Activity

Josh Allen left a comment for Larry
"Thank you for sending me a friend request Larry I appreciate that. "
1 minute ago
Karl Helweg replied to Karl Helweg's discussion Paranoia and the virtue of hospitality?
"A summer ago two friends of ours from Fairbanks took a long leave from work and toured most of the US by motorcycle.  I wondered how they were able to afford such a long trip.  Now he mentioned that they used couchsurfing.org.  Bless…"
4 minutes ago
Matt T. replied to Pale Horse's discussion Voter Scrutiny-- What's the Hangup? in the group The Great Debate
"Carrying around with you, yes, I see that's a ludicrous and insanely irresponsible decision. "an ID that used the SS number as verification to get it" is referring to standard licences (e.g. driver's), right? What I'm…"
6 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"How on earth can you possibly make a monolith out of all those issues? You've just decided federal government = bad."
8 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Jack Bauer's discussion Nevada Ranch War ... in the group The Great Debate
"you're saying, if he had been the biggest producer in a top-producing state, that would have been different? No, he'd just be a bigger thief. My point was that if you're going to take a stand, don't die for a pawn - get some bang…"
11 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Voter Scrutiny-- What's the Hangup? in the group The Great Debate
"Do you not get the difference between having an ID that used the SS number as verification to get it, and an ID actually carrying that SS number out in the open?"
12 minutes ago
Larry replied to Jordan Johnson's discussion Diligent Bible reading, prayer and scripture memory in the group Christian Men
"My bible reading is not daily, as I'd like.  But I do read my Bible.  I do not allow guilt trips, for when I miss.  I do pray, several times a day.  As far as reading goes, I read the Bible through, from Genesis to…"
12 minutes ago
Josh Allen replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"Still not there are you Pale, learning and educating oneself is to broaden ones horizons and see past the misinformation and illusions once you have done so you can find inner peace with yourself and begin to take steps towards positive engagement…"
13 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service