Richard White's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Here, here.   +1"

Richard White replied Jul 15, 2011 to Living Up to Dad's Greatness

18 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Woodley Oren Truitt III

"That was quite apparent. I was making a point."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"I think you'll find the war started on the 1st September 1939."

Richard White replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"Welcome, Brendan! I too am relatively new here, but there are plenty of serving and…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Greetings

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Brendan Jay Townsend

"Why not try the Paleo Diet? It's not so much as 'doing' a diet than changing it. I'v…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Low energy levels

13 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Now that's not very mature. I full-well intend on serving and I'm fortunate enough t…"

Richard White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"When asked for your opinion on another man;   "He's a good lad. Loves his mum.""

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Best Manly Insults

180 May 19, 2013
Reply by Dakota Caraway

"Excuse me for being crass, but I do not see the point in arguing over something so t…"

Richard White replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are serviceman more American?

177 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Shane

"If you watch from 6:50 onwards; the words those men say are incredibly poignant and…"

Richard White replied Jun 22, 2011 to The Greatest Generation - Could/Would we do it again?

149 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jordan C

"Greetings from Buckinghamshire. I too am new here so it's good to see a fellow Brit!"

Richard White replied Jun 19, 2011 to Greetings from Scotland!

10 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Graeme

RSS

Latest Activity

N. Vest replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Thanks Joe "
3 hours ago
Chad commented on Stephen Larsen's group Banya Men!
"Stephen, yeah, it would be great to meet you."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Shane's discussion Secret Lives of Men in the group The Great Debate
"No need to apologize, Will. Yes, we are all damaged in that regard. But relative to other humans since then, not everyone is damaged (emotionally). She did mention boys having their instincts bridled. That's what I meant by the playing in the…"
5 hours ago
Mike S. replied to Shane's discussion Secret Lives of Men in the group The Great Debate
"Why is masculinity so demonized? Also, why does having emotions have to be attributed to femininity? Anyways, sounds like she is accusing the world of pushing us into a certain role while she does the exact same thing with her interpretation of how…"
5 hours ago
bobby clyde posted a status
5 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"Ironic that you're pushing another interlocutor for some "serious evidence" when you are so unwilling to do so yourself. "
5 hours ago
Mike S. replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"Coffee has been somewhat of an evolution for me. I used to only take it loaded with sugar and syrup and creamer. Over the years I have cut everything out. This was a conscious effort for me. You see, when you are in the field, the coffee tends to…"
5 hours ago
Vytautas replied to Vytautas's discussion What Do We Learn From History?
"I think, Titus, that you made an observation on something that isn't in the text of Herodotus, which would nullify its value as an observation and transmogrify said named observation into an invention, a fiction."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service