Sean O''s Discussions (596)

Discussions Replied To (443) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard that about India as well. Just no personal experience there. I have bee…"

Sean O' replied Jul 4 to Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures

167 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I was in Chittagong for about a week or two about 2010. It was by far the worst I ha…"

Sean O' replied Jun 30 to Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures

167 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I would have agreed 100% until I went to Bangladesh. When I was there I wished for a…"

Sean O' replied Jun 29 to Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures

167 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I don't know if its odd or suspicious...........but I belong to other groups/website…"

Sean O' replied Jun 19 to Sailing Crew Needed

7 Jun 29
Reply by R. Max 2.0

"This sounds like a grand adventure! If I did not already have an obligation to be in…"

Sean O' replied Jun 19 to Sailing Crew

2 Jun 19
Reply by Cody "Rooster" McDonnell

"I mostly agree. But I have found that cheap shirts tend to fit me like a burlap sack…"

Sean O' replied May 22 to Collar stays

7 May 22
Reply by David F.

"You can corner the hot coco market. Wrong demographic for that in my little corner o…"

Sean O' replied May 18 to Howdy, I'm Ashton

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"No worries Ashton. I will just have to start selling franchises."

Sean O' replied May 17 to Howdy, I'm Ashton

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"Gotta expand! If you're not growing then you're dying"

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

"Ice cream AND fresh coconut juice!"

34 May 18
Reply by WannabeTactical

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
3 hours ago
Ryan Rokushaku updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"I think I learnt it from a bathroom reader"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Division of power is an element of the US's form of democracy not an element of all democracies"
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Thanks, Kevin."
10 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Welcome Adam. "
10 hours ago
Adam Keynes joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
12 hours ago
Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service