King of the Dudes's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe we should if we are going to towards eliminating jobs for everyone. Idea w…"

King of the Dudes replied Jun 7 to Ethics, replacing people with machines and the future we want to build

23 on Monday
Reply by Jay D

"Tl;dr: Any reciver that supports 5 or 6 speakers at 8ohm should be ok. Btw, Yamaha…"

King of the Dudes replied Mar 20 to Audio / Stereo Help Please

2 Mar 20
Reply by King of the Dudes

"I think we are overthinking death. I think our self-awareness is tricking us into be…"

King of the Dudes replied Mar 19 to Death

28 May 24
Reply by Nature of a Man

"First let's get obvious out of the way. Not one micronutrient will help if there's n…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 16 to Distance running diet

2 Feb 16
Reply by Vendetta

"So with all this superiority, what do you think, where's the catch that you're not a…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"This is exactly what it is. But I think this debate is just a distraction from real…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

" Are you sure many people consider this manly? Anyway, what is so superior about you?"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 29 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"Its nice to read that your doing good. It seem like you really pulled best out of si…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 14 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"That's great idea, Forge! And couple of new recipes should freshen things a bit. How…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 12 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"Man, its so simple now. I feel like a complete jackass for not seeing it. I lost rou…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 12 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"There's been more SCOTUS cases than just Fisher. More than one upholds bans on AA. Several States have banned AA, which has been upheld. And Fisher doesn't even uphold AA so much as it says race may be ONE factor in admissions so long as…"
39 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"Father - the job that never ends, does not get paid money, but has the highest value-of-return Heavy Machinery Operator - helped my step-dad with backhoes and dozers Landscaper - helped my dad with his company Machinist - machined archery…"
51 minutes ago
Longarm replied to Eric Lindberg's discussion What is the manliest job you ever had?
"HAHA!"
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Todd McFarland's discussion The Little Things
"At 53 I'm over simple pleasures, but I do like Little Things:"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Last SCOTUS decision I saw on it, last year, they upheld AA, but ruled against the voting rights protections in a separate suit. "
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Then again, if he stopped tweeting, I would have my daily read. Holy crap todays meltdown is a good one."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Death is ugly, all right."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Lumberjoe's discussion Some People Dislike The New LGBTQ(etc.) Pride Flag Because Racism in the group The Great Debate
"Some are quotas. Some are preference points. It's a mixed bag. At this point it's racist in practice, and SCOTUS ruled it unnecessary."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service