King of the Dudes's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"From what you told, I assume that you have a progressive dampening; more compressed…"

King of the Dudes replied on Wednesday to Adjusting Rear Shocks to Make Ride Softer

1 on Wednesday
Reply by King of the Dudes

"I believe we should if we are going to towards eliminating jobs for everyone. Idea w…"

King of the Dudes replied Jun 7 to Ethics, replacing people with machines and the future we want to build

25 Jun 28
Reply by Portnoy

"Tl;dr: Any reciver that supports 5 or 6 speakers at 8ohm should be ok. Btw, Yamaha…"

King of the Dudes replied Mar 20 to Audio / Stereo Help Please

2 Mar 20
Reply by King of the Dudes

"I think we are overthinking death. I think our self-awareness is tricking us into be…"

King of the Dudes replied Mar 19 to Death

28 May 24
Reply by Nature of a Man

"First let's get obvious out of the way. Not one micronutrient will help if there's n…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 16 to Distance running diet

2 Feb 16
Reply by Vendetta

"So with all this superiority, what do you think, where's the catch that you're not a…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"This is exactly what it is. But I think this debate is just a distraction from real…"

King of the Dudes replied Feb 6 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

" Are you sure many people consider this manly? Anyway, what is so superior about you?"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 29 to How to Deal with Not Being Appreciated

29 Feb 8
Reply by J. D.

"Its nice to read that your doing good. It seem like you really pulled best out of si…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 14 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

"That's great idea, Forge! And couple of new recipes should freshen things a bit. How…"

King of the Dudes replied Jan 12 to Decline in strainght and stamina

13 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
3 hours ago
Ryan Rokushaku updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"I think I learnt it from a bathroom reader"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Division of power is an element of the US's form of democracy not an element of all democracies"
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Thanks, Kevin."
10 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Welcome Adam. "
10 hours ago
Adam Keynes joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
12 hours ago
Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service