Stewart M. Davenport's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm an electrician. My last job had me sewing undergarments. Either one is manly in…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Jun 19 to What is the manliest job you ever had?

144 on Thursday
Reply by Longarm

""Embarrassed" would be "avergonzado(a)." "Embarazada" is used all the time as "pregn…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied May 8 to Lost In Translation

37 May 8
Reply by David R.

"Spanish has a word "embarazada." It sounds like our English word "embarrassed" but r…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied May 7 to Lost In Translation

37 May 8
Reply by David R.

"Just a thought: you value your time exercising, right? He wants more time with you,…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Apr 9 to Lady Needs Advice

31 May 10
Reply by Jed

"I think that it's important to recognize and teach that all people, including our he…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Apr 2 to Heroes

16 Apr 8
Reply by Todd McFarland

"Welcome forever."

Stewart M. Davenport replied Apr 1 to Newbie from Fl.

6 Apr 8
Reply by Todd McFarland

"I carry a P-38 on my key ring. My wife thinks it's ridiculous that I carry it, but i…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Apr 1 to World's Best Can Opener

21 Apr 1
Reply by Stewart M. Davenport

"While I agree with most of what you said, I must remind you of the person named Rach…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Mar 10 to Sexual confusion

25 Apr 15
Reply by Salt Dragon

"The manly thing would be doing whatever it is that pleases you--whether that be comp…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Mar 6 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

32 Mar 20
Reply by Lumberjoe

"My wife likes my hair tamed, but she doesn't want me to get rid of any of it entirel…"

Stewart M. Davenport replied Feb 19 to Armpits shaving or not?

38 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate speech is so widely variable by each country and its own sensibilities. In the US I don't think any of those will fly - other countries have different…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service