Tarquin Anstruther's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't need to be in denial happily"

Tarquin Anstruther replied 1 hour ago to June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning

16 7 minutes ago
Reply by Ovid

"Is this Big Brother again? Part of making America great? Stop the chatting and get t…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied 2 hours ago to June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning

16 7 minutes ago
Reply by Ovid

"My Goodness, glad I didn't meet someone like you. You are childish in your thinking…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 18 to Need advice on the relationships: should I move out and live separately or not

15 Apr 18
Reply by R. Max 2.0

"Hopefully he has learned a lot in the last year about relationships!"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 10 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"I think you are missing the point of what marriage or indeed relationships are all a…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 10 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"I'm afraid it has to be gas! cutting anything more than the smallest patch would be…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Apr 5 to Reel Push Mower vs Gas Powered Mower.

10 Apr 5
Reply by David F.

"the early years up to 12 were wonderful and when they reached adulthood but I hate t…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 27 to Your favorite things about raising a boy

7 Mar 27
Reply by Liam Strain

"Absent or abstinent?  A collage of abstinent sounds like a dull wedding photo"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 21 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"Texting is a crap way to conduct a relationship, perhaps she is busy/preoccupied whe…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"In Ireland people tend to mention deceased relatives either as part of the ceremony…"

Tarquin Anstruther replied Mar 20 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

RSS

Latest Activity

Ovid replied to Brett McKay's discussion New Moderators
"You're cute, but seriously - I'll have some ketchup with that Whopper, and show a bit more respect to your patrons in the future lest I inform your manager and have your job."
2 minutes ago
Ovid replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Whelp, given that Sir Paul Blart here violated his moderator permissions by issuing a ban out of spite just for saying that another member might make a better mod, then one might speculate that he played some role in f'ning it up, since if he…"
7 minutes ago
Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures
"Everywhere I've been I've found something interesting about the local culture. The only revulsion over ever had was with the Pashtu. They can be genocided and the world would be a better place."
12 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"I'm a Dem, voted for Hillary, don't regret it. We would still have just as much of a shitstorm over nothing subjects, but we wouldn't be as much of a global embarrassment."
15 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Facts may be objective but people aren´t. There is a great quote "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter." It is always up to people what they make out of the facts"
16 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah. Well I disagree with that. Pat Robertson is more like Alex Jones than Roger Ailes."
16 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"That's not what I asked."
17 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think it's more that Fox is the ideological inheritor of what the 700 club began. "
21 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service