Roberto's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"24 years ago, I purchased the ring before asking for her father's blessing. But, I d…"

Roberto replied May 16 to Engagement Questions

12 May 22
Reply by Vendetta

"We own 2 minivans we are very pleased with, especially when we travel with all 4 kid…"

Roberto replied May 14 to 6-passenger car

8 May 15
Reply by Pale Horse

"Just over a year ago, we attended my niece's wedding. One thing that surprised me wa…"

Roberto replied Mar 19 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"At 50, it has recently become the following: Living in the now, allowing God to show…"

Roberto replied Feb 16 to The Little Things

22 on Sunday
Reply by Dion Ware

"Dad of 4 here.  What I will share with you is my experience, because advice you will…"

Roberto replied Jan 16 to I am responsible for co-sleeping

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

"For me, men's clothing - early 60's.  Pop music - 60's and 80's, barely tolerated 70…"

Roberto replied Apr 4, 2016 to Decades

31 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Portnoy

"There is hope!  My 22 year old nephew, who lives about 20 minutes away from me here…"

Roberto replied Dec 9, 2015 to Living (for however long) with Leukemia - any survivors to talk to?

8 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by D.J. Cardenas

"Not sure your questions deserved the angry responses you received from some, but her…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to Why is having a mission, a purpose in life, a masculine thing? what is the logic behind it?

39 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Sir

"Not sure of your age, but I'm in my late 40's and consider myself a late bloomer.  N…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to In your opinion, why is it better to be born a man than it is a woman? because there are times i hate being born male

89 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Rick Shelton

""I wish the moderators would be more of content quality enforcers than rule enforcer…"

Roberto replied May 25, 2015 to Dealing with Gayness in the Family

13 May 26, 2015
Reply by Vendetta

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate speech is so widely variable by each country and its own sensibilities. In the US I don't think any of those will fly - other countries have different…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service