Roberto's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"My vote is AoM member, Carl Monster. The few year's I've been on this site, he is th…"

Roberto replied Jul 16 to What man most personifies "The Art of Manliness"

102 Jul 17
Reply by Carl Monster

"24 years ago, I purchased the ring before asking for her father's blessing. But, I d…"

Roberto replied May 16 to Engagement Questions

12 May 22
Reply by Vendetta

"We own 2 minivans we are very pleased with, especially when we travel with all 4 kid…"

Roberto replied May 14 to 6-passenger car

8 May 15
Reply by Pale Horse

"Just over a year ago, we attended my niece's wedding. One thing that surprised me wa…"

Roberto replied Mar 19 to Wedding Remembrance help

11 Mar 21
Reply by Liam Strain

"At 50, it has recently become the following: Living in the now, allowing God to show…"

Roberto replied Feb 16 to The Little Things

28 Jul 29
Reply by Todd McFarland

"Dad of 4 here.  What I will share with you is my experience, because advice you will…"

Roberto replied Jan 16 to I am responsible for co-sleeping

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

"For me, men's clothing - early 60's.  Pop music - 60's and 80's, barely tolerated 70…"

Roberto replied Apr 4, 2016 to Decades

31 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Portnoy

"There is hope!  My 22 year old nephew, who lives about 20 minutes away from me here…"

Roberto replied Dec 9, 2015 to Living (for however long) with Leukemia - any survivors to talk to?

8 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by D.J. Cardenas

"Not sure your questions deserved the angry responses you received from some, but her…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to Why is having a mission, a purpose in life, a masculine thing? what is the logic behind it?

39 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Sir

"Not sure of your age, but I'm in my late 40's and consider myself a late bloomer.  N…"

Roberto replied Aug 11, 2015 to In your opinion, why is it better to be born a man than it is a woman? because there are times i hate being born male

89 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Rick Shelton

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"His history is extremely one sided. He completely ignores the fact that 4.5 slave states remained in the Union, 4.5 left the Union only after the attack on Fort Sumter, the same economic warfare England had used on the American colonies the North…"
17 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think the thing about when neo-confederates pull out the "ordinary soldier didn't fight for slavery" argument is that few, if any, ever cite actual soldiers' words in support of this argument. Surely there are CSA soldier…"
23 minutes ago
Paul H replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Fasting and Intermittant Fasting
"Worth checking out Dr Rhonda Patricks episodes on The Joe Rogan Experience too. She talks about this on some of them."
24 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"You could be right. We just don't know what these folks were told when they were being recruited. Some may have been told, yes, this war is about slavery, but it's also about...Personally I think all this, is good for our country.…"
34 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Even if a monument "commemorates those that gave their lives", it is commemorating those that gave their lives in the service of a political regime whose primary goal was enslavement of blacks, regardless of how those individual soldiers…"
40 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Braeden's discussion Trump's Afghanistan Declaration in the group The Great Debate
"I think the fact that he's taking his cues from those that are fighting, is a good sign. The timing, might be to distract from all of this. Trump needs a win with those of us that are just trying to figure out what the hell he's doing, and…"
41 minutes ago
"Thanks. And that's an understandable position."
43 minutes ago
"Muir gave a good summary of where some of the memorials came from."
45 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service