Latest Activity

Will replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Penelope Keith did it better.  But you're young yet."
2 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II posted a discussion

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

As a child my parents taught me that Thanksgiving was about more than football and eating too much. My sister and I were encouraged to reflect on the things that were truly important.Just a few of the things I am thankful for:My health. While I often joke that "I've I'd known I was going to live so long I'd have taken better care of myself" I am very thankful that I've made it to 52 and can still do anything I choose without worrying about my body. My wife's health. Over the past month I've…See More
10 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Steve, it all depends on your social circles. Even here in the USA, some people are into class distinctions. Even reverse discrimination where those working people look down on the wealthy."
26 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"Leto, seriously WHY?!? (in THIS case) Josh was not being abrasive. He was being a decent human being. Why would you not REWARD decent behavior from him?!?"
28 minutes ago
Stephen Larsen commented on Stephen Larsen's group Banya Men!
"Sounds like a trip to Seattle needs to be in my future!"
28 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"We both know you are jealous of him, you would be a fool to deny such obviousness. I challenged you to PM him but you didn't, you commented instead and you deleted it that is how I know you are upset about something. Maybe you are jealous he…"
29 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Actually, Davis, it was all a mistake on my part. Being a noob, I eroneously assumed that I was uploading the pic to my own photobook, which was private. I never would have uploaded if I though the pic could be visible to the general AoM. There was…"
32 minutes ago
Will replied to Tom Baker's discussion Masculinities and social class
"I suspect it's a big deal in Saudi and other nations that still have kings.  I don't think there's much left in Japan or the Nordic countries.  Certainly not in US, Canada, Oz. And -- I have heard -- it still matters in…"
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service