Mat Yarger's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said sir, that's the type of perspective I wish more parents had. Too many like…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 5, 2012 to Teaching Ambition

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"exactly, you shouldn't try and teach ambition. let the kids realize it on their own.…"

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"I am a strong believer in Bruce Lee and his philosophies. One quote that relates to…"

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"Agreed, just be natural. don't treat her like a pretty girl like your infatuated wit…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 5, 2012 to So there's this girl...

75 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

"agreed, one of the reasons that a straight edge shave is so great. The shave is clos…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"I am not completely lost, I still prefer the taste of charcoal, but if there's no pr…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Ahh, guess I skipped that post :/ something to think about for next time though!"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Looking at buying a first car, opinions wanted?

36 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

"I can say that I felt the same way about charcoal until recently. I was a diehard ch…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Everything I'm seeing is about SUVs since you're pretty tall. But have you looking i…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Looking at buying a first car, opinions wanted?

36 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

RSS

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to VH's discussion What's your workout?
"Not winter: Bike to work almost every day Winter and winterish: Martial arts 1-2 evenings per week + occasional weekend fights/tournaments All year: 30-minute morning walk with the dog, 1-1.5-hour walk & playtime with the dog after work,…"
24 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"This conversation may be dysfunctional, but it's been one of the more interesting, stimulating ones here in a very long time. You would never hear this level of dialogue unless you want to a specific forum for this.  "
29 minutes ago
Shane replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Essentially.  So?"
36 minutes ago
James! replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
49 minutes ago
VH posted a discussion

What's your workout?

No doubt this has been asked before, but since I'm new, I thought I'd toss it out anyway. I'm curious how others stay in shape, in part because I'm always looking for new things to try.I'm 53, 5-foot-10 and 175 pounds. I'd consider myself to be in decent shape. My typical workout is sort of CrossFit-esque, along with some fairly standard free-weight stuff (used to do "real" CrossFit a few years ago but stopped because of joint issues). I'd be interested in details of what others do. For…See More
51 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"We could.  We won't.  And, if we did ... I'd break the law. JB"
53 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"It's nice your dad had friends, period. Mine had none."
55 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"Based on the map from the OP, I've culturally and geographically got one foot in The Midlands and the other in New France (the northern one).  I'd add the caveat that the liberalism of (northern) New France differs greatly from the…"
55 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service