Mat Yarger's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said sir, that's the type of perspective I wish more parents had. Too many like…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 5, 2012 to Teaching Ambition

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"exactly, you shouldn't try and teach ambition. let the kids realize it on their own.…"

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"I am a strong believer in Bruce Lee and his philosophies. One quote that relates to…"

299 May 3, 2012
Reply by Clint Connolly

"Agreed, just be natural. don't treat her like a pretty girl like your infatuated wit…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 5, 2012 to So there's this girl...

75 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

"agreed, one of the reasons that a straight edge shave is so great. The shave is clos…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"I am not completely lost, I still prefer the taste of charcoal, but if there's no pr…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Ahh, guess I skipped that post :/ something to think about for next time though!"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Looking at buying a first car, opinions wanted?

36 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

"I can say that I felt the same way about charcoal until recently. I was a diehard ch…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Everything I'm seeing is about SUVs since you're pretty tall. But have you looking i…"

Mat Yarger replied Apr 4, 2012 to Looking at buying a first car, opinions wanted?

36 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mat Yarger

RSS

Latest Activity

Nathanael replied to Tom Ellis's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"OP double-posted and the other thread got a bunch of replies, all telling him to get out, but it seems to have been deleted."
15 minutes ago
Tyler M. replied to Josh Williams's discussion I touched her butt.
"This is why I shouldn't be allowed to comment on things when I'm tired. "
15 minutes ago
Bobby G Mullen replied to Bobby G Mullen's discussion Stoicism in the group Philosophers
"Yeah, hard to see from here, who is doing the "cherry picking". Epictetus may not be the "oldest" of the Stoics but it is through him that we have the most information on the philosophy, itself. And, it matters little by what…"
36 minutes ago
Demetri Martinez replied to Tom Ellis's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"Wow no one has said anything. I guess I'll try. I don't date liars. They are not my friends, they are nothing to me but people in passing. The fact that you're dating someone who lies without a second thought would raise several…"
44 minutes ago
Luke Brown replied to Greg Konrad's discussion Beginner Woodworking
"I think the coolest small project is a cigar box guitar.  You can get the parts from www.cbgitty.com You can get by on them with nothing more than a coping saw, a couple screwdrivers, wood glue, and a drill.  A drill was kind of out of my…"
50 minutes ago
Luke Brown replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pickup Lines
"I've never been a fan of pickup lines, unless it's someone I'm already dating and it's in jest.  My favorite philosophy on pickup lines is by The Most Interesting Man in the World. On pickup lines: "There's a time…"
55 minutes ago
Luke Brown replied to Alex Romo's discussion What's your manly hobby?
"I've always enjoyed carpentry.  Designing and creating is so relaxing and really gives you a feeling of accomplishment, no matter if it's carpentry, welding, electronics, music, etc.  I've actually been trying to build a…"
58 minutes ago
Luke Brown replied to Jack M.'s discussion What book do you think is worth re-reading and why?.
"The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis is always a great re-read.  It only takes a few hours to read and it's got great insights in it.  It's a religious book, so if you're into that, as I am, it's a great book!  "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service