Portnoy's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"You show you are 22 because you are (almost) letting other people dictate what you s…"

Portnoy replied on Thursday to Militaria

5 20 hours ago
Reply by Michael Martin

"I guess one of my issues is do I put somoene like Ted Cruz in the same class of man…"

Portnoy replied on Thursday to Integrity

11 4 hours ago
Reply by Jay D

"I hate to defend anything about PMI or even LSS, but I think you are taking the lie…"

Portnoy replied on Thursday to Integrity

11 4 hours ago
Reply by Jay D

"This. Some people just suck"

Portnoy replied on Tuesday to I need some work advice.

9 12 hours ago
Reply by terry sperling

"I usually just use a lot of elbow grease and the normal cleaning agents(can't rememb…"

Portnoy replied on Monday to Rust Removal for Rifle

2 on Monday
Reply by Liam Strain

"I thought they were the ones that built the pyramids and only stay away now because…"

Portnoy replied Jul 14 to Fermi Paradox

7 on Monday
Reply by Kit the Odd

"So I guess Thomas Jefferson's life's accomplishments are nullified because he was a…"

Portnoy replied Jul 14 to What man most personifies "The Art of Manliness"

102 on Monday
Reply by Carl Monster

"All of that being said, I do love Pandora. Every time I want to say that there is no…"

Portnoy replied Jul 10 to Ugh, Again??

29 Jul 12
Reply by Stewart M. Davenport

"Well duh. Art of Manliness could be summed up as "Know your audience, know your surr…"

Portnoy replied Jul 6 to How to Talk in Front of a Lady

18 Jul 10
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I don't care about John Stuart Mill, I'm talkign to Ovid Concierge Stripperhumper"

Portnoy replied Jul 6 to Reasons why AOM is dead

59 Jul 6
Reply by J. D.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jay D replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"It is not about deadlines it is about the question how we treat a person and the capitalistic logic expects us to treat them based on what their value for the company is and to increase the value they generate for said company. The big problem with…"
4 hours ago
derick bean posted a status
5 hours ago
Naveen posted a discussion

I am searching the AOM Article about William James / Fake it till you make it

Hi,There is a terrific article about William James Psychology and his concept about "Fake it till you make it". Act as if you already are confident. I cant find on google, here nowwhere. Anybody has read it lately?Best regards,NaveenSee More
5 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"Pleasure would state that said tense would lack aught of the prototypical. Fortune would state also that there would exist a certain settlement about the State of the Sole Star which would exist apropos for such an adjective."
8 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"I'm very good at impersonating other people's writing or speaking."
9 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"The fact that you do that so well makes me lose a little respect for you."
12 hours ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"Subtitle 2 Section 7,9-10,15-18. The non-taxed inheritance bit will come in a later bill.  That falls into either tax reform, or Phase 3 of Ryan's plan."
14 hours ago
Native Son replied to Specs's discussion I need some work advice.
""He's Back!""
14 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service