Michael D. Denny's Discussions (6,393)

Discussions Replied To (4828) Replies Latest Activity

"Too long;falling asleep: But I'm guessing most of it is unnecessary to the point.…"

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 30, 2016 to How to get her?

18 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Nick Marvollo

"I'm a firm believer in positive reinforcement, structure, building a sense of commun…"

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 26, 2016 to A School that Works for Black Boys

9 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Milo Morris

"I stick to industries I have an understanding of, I rarely buy a stock with a p/e ov…"

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 18, 2016 to Finding good stocks to invest in

8 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by John Muir

"Ask for flights."

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 11, 2016 to Which Beer Should I Drink?

16 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel

"Just ask her out and don't think about it. Don't over analyze things."

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 10, 2016 to I think I made a bad impression on a girl I like

52 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Jack Bauer

""I'm asexual, why would I go on dates to begin with?" I'm out. Y'all have fun."

Michael D. Denny replied Mar 6, 2016 to Why Be Manly?

305 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Persona non Grata

""No, it isn't like calling water wet. Heteronormativity refers to the idea that peop…"

305 Mar 7, 2016

""NEED" to be, probably not. But the more that you are capable of doing for yourself,…"

305 Mar 7, 2016

"Yeah, I've been called "heteronormative" a few times. I find it odd, to say the leas…"

305 Mar 7, 2016

"Speaking only for myself, I can say that I know how to do the overwhelming majority…"

305 Mar 7, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
1 hour ago
Caberry replied to MMA_Erik's discussion Hello Gents :)
"Hello @Erik nice to have a chat with you here. I am also a newbie here. :)"
4 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Naveen's discussion I am searching the AOM Article about William James / Fake it till you make it
"I found this one, on William James:http://www.artofmanliness.com/2017/01/14/manvotional-3-maxims-habit-action/ And Brett did an article and video on "Fake it till you make…"
6 hours ago
Jay D replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"It is not about deadlines it is about the question how we treat a person and the capitalistic logic expects us to treat them based on what their value for the company is and to increase the value they generate for said company. The big problem with…"
14 hours ago
derick bean posted a status
15 hours ago
Naveen posted a discussion

I am searching the AOM Article about William James / Fake it till you make it

Hi,There is a terrific article about William James Psychology and his concept about "Fake it till you make it". Act as if you already are confident. I cant find on google, here nowwhere. Anybody has read it lately?Best regards,NaveenSee More
15 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"Pleasure would state that said tense would lack aught of the prototypical. Fortune would state also that there would exist a certain settlement about the State of the Sole Star which would exist apropos for such an adjective."
18 hours ago
Braeden 2.0 replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Barcelona About October
"I'm very good at impersonating other people's writing or speaking."
19 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service