Craig's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok man. Here is the important thing and one thing you always always need to keep in…"

Craig replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I'll be honest here. And I expect most posters will respond with the opposite You d…"

Craig replied Mar 19 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"you should. yeah drop off your man card on the way out"

Craig replied Mar 3 to Armpits shaving or not?

38 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

"http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/"

Craig replied Dec 28, 2016 to Good style website

6 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I think millennials will be just fine. But they are hard to manage, and honestly, ge…"

Craig replied Dec 28, 2016 to Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace

10 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

"All that is correct, but SumoMe does one other thing it talks to MailChimp properly.…"

Craig replied Oct 27, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"I think whatever works for your user. If it's B2B for example powerpoint "decks" are…"

Craig replied Oct 27, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"Most are free or very small cost. MailChimp has a cost about I think 500 person dat…"

Craig replied Oct 26, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"MailChimp is where you will manage your lists and emails. Get that set up. There are…"

Craig replied Oct 26, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"just the $69. It give you a theme for your wordpress installation. So when you go to…"

Craig replied Oct 25, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate speech is so widely variable by each country and its own sensibilities. In the US I don't think any of those will fly - other countries have different…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service