Craig's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok man. Here is the important thing and one thing you always always need to keep in…"

Craig replied Mar 20 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"I'll be honest here. And I expect most posters will respond with the opposite You d…"

Craig replied Mar 19 to Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

"you should. yeah drop off your man card on the way out"

Craig replied Mar 3 to Armpits shaving or not?

38 May 9
Reply by Nature of a Man

"http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/"

Craig replied Dec 28, 2016 to Good style website

6 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

"I think millennials will be just fine. But they are hard to manage, and honestly, ge…"

Craig replied Dec 28, 2016 to Simon Sinek on Millennials in the Workplace

10 Jan 3
Reply by Lumberjoe

"All that is correct, but SumoMe does one other thing it talks to MailChimp properly.…"

Craig replied Oct 27, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"I think whatever works for your user. If it's B2B for example powerpoint "decks" are…"

Craig replied Oct 27, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"Most are free or very small cost. MailChimp has a cost about I think 500 person dat…"

Craig replied Oct 26, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"MailChimp is where you will manage your lists and emails. Get that set up. There are…"

Craig replied Oct 26, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

"just the $69. It give you a theme for your wordpress installation. So when you go to…"

Craig replied Oct 25, 2016 to Creating an Online Freelance Business?

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I don't want this to descend into a debate about the civil war. All I'm saying is I don't know what the common soldier was fighting for/thought they were fighting for, or what their family thought they were fighting for. In an age…"
2 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"His history is extremely one sided. He completely ignores the fact that 4.5 slave states remained in the Union, 4.5 left the Union only after the attack on Fort Sumter, the same economic warfare England had used on the American colonies the North…"
19 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think the thing about when neo-confederates pull out the "ordinary soldier didn't fight for slavery" argument is that few, if any, ever cite actual soldiers' words in support of this argument. Surely there are CSA soldier…"
25 minutes ago
Paul H replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Fasting and Intermittant Fasting
"Worth checking out Dr Rhonda Patricks episodes on The Joe Rogan Experience too. She talks about this on some of them."
25 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"You could be right. We just don't know what these folks were told when they were being recruited. Some may have been told, yes, this war is about slavery, but it's also about...Personally I think all this, is good for our country.…"
36 minutes ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Even if a monument "commemorates those that gave their lives", it is commemorating those that gave their lives in the service of a political regime whose primary goal was enslavement of blacks, regardless of how those individual soldiers…"
41 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Braeden's discussion Trump's Afghanistan Declaration in the group The Great Debate
"I think the fact that he's taking his cues from those that are fighting, is a good sign. The timing, might be to distract from all of this. Trump needs a win with those of us that are just trying to figure out what the hell he's doing, and…"
43 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Thanks. And that's an understandable position."
45 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service