Brian's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Already lots of good suggestions in this thread. I really like BR, J Crew, and Uniql…"

Brian replied Mar 19, 2013 to Nice clothes on a budget

20 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Brian

"Thanks for the help. I had no idea about flushing the water heater. It's been added…"

Brian replied Mar 19, 2013 to Getting the Home Ready for Spring

12 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by David F.

"Your post really reminds me of when I was 18-19, and was living at home right after…"

Brian replied Oct 24, 2012 to Parenting advice needed - evidently, I'm doing it wrong...

41 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Brian

"This is all really awesome advice. Start simple and built up gradually. If your sche…"

Brian replied Apr 4, 2012 to Unmotivated...Help!

7 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Imparl

"The performer comes with two holders which is another plus. After watching a couple…"

Brian replied Apr 4, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Yeah, I was looking at the Kamado as a cheaper alternative to the BGE. I've read onl…"

Brian replied Apr 3, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"We don't really entertain much, and it's just the two of us, so the Weber is probabl…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards getting this now. I plan on using the gril…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

""First, take stock of your own behavior and contribution to the situation (including…"

Brian replied Sep 14, 2010 to Dealing with doubts.

19 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex J Inman

"You're right. I'm really only considering myself, how I feel about it, and what will…"

Brian replied Sep 13, 2010 to Dealing with doubts.

19 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex J Inman

RSS

Latest Activity

Vytautas replied to Zachary Gougar's discussion Greek help in the group The Philhellenes
"What verbs or nouns specifically are you wrestling with?"
7 minutes ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"Amazing, Johnny - something we can agree on."
16 minutes ago
Andrew D, USA Ret replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"J.L.P:  "In contrast to you, I could not possibly care less about your opinion of me. Positive or negative." On the contrary, Johnny.  You crave attention.  You are just as narcissistic as you claim Josh to be, and who you…"
34 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"I'll see your SheJack and raise you one Cynthia McKinney."
49 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Andrew D, USA Ret's discussion Militias, politics, anti-2nd amendment hysteria and the Bundy issue in the group The Great Debate
"I post what I do because it pleases me. It's a pretty straight forward concept. I have no need to start discussions. It's not a limit. In contrast to you, I could not possibly care less about your opinion of me. Positive or negative."
52 minutes ago
"J.L. P: "The validity of any evidence isn't the point. But you know that." Where is the validity in following other's comments and slinging the mockery you so excel at in such a way that you can rightfully be seen as nothing…"
1 hour ago
John C. replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"Federal law establishes basics, but each state gets to add to it, and those who execute the laws have wide latitude, so you need to know the players."
1 hour ago
Rebekah replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"Why does bankruptcy vary state-to-state?  Just the jurists involved?  Are state homestead laws part of the law governing b/k proceedings?  Obviously, b/k is a matter of federal statute and case law."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service