Brian's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Already lots of good suggestions in this thread. I really like BR, J Crew, and Uniql…"

Brian replied Mar 19, 2013 to Nice clothes on a budget

20 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Brian

"Thanks for the help. I had no idea about flushing the water heater. It's been added…"

Brian replied Mar 19, 2013 to Getting the Home Ready for Spring

12 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by David F.

"Your post really reminds me of when I was 18-19, and was living at home right after…"

Brian replied Oct 24, 2012 to Parenting advice needed - evidently, I'm doing it wrong...

41 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Brian

"This is all really awesome advice. Start simple and built up gradually. If your sche…"

Brian replied Apr 4, 2012 to Unmotivated...Help!

7 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Imparl

"The performer comes with two holders which is another plus. After watching a couple…"

Brian replied Apr 4, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Yeah, I was looking at the Kamado as a cheaper alternative to the BGE. I've read onl…"

Brian replied Apr 3, 2012 to Help me pick my first grill!

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"We don't really entertain much, and it's just the two of us, so the Weber is probabl…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

"Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards getting this now. I plan on using the gril…"

41 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Rick Shelton

""First, take stock of your own behavior and contribution to the situation (including…"

Brian replied Sep 14, 2010 to Dealing with doubts.

19 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex J Inman

"You're right. I'm really only considering myself, how I feel about it, and what will…"

Brian replied Sep 13, 2010 to Dealing with doubts.

19 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Alex J Inman

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should the salary of persons in the government be just above, or at, the poverty line? in the group The Great Debate
"Also ... the government sets the "poverty line".  If you're going to get government salaries under control by tying them to something, you probably ought to pick something that is set and monitored by somebody other than the…"
11 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Best thing on TV EVAR
"I heard about that marathon.  I figured it'd be popular.  I never really watched The Simpsons, though ... so its probably not for me. I remember when The Simpsons was considered an edgy cartoon. JB"
14 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should the salary of persons in the government be just above, or at, the poverty line? in the group The Great Debate
"This.  The most qualified people are taking significant pay cuts to work for the government anyway.  The problems are the difficulty in firing incompetent government workers and (in some cases, mostly local and state governments) overly…"
20 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Andrew's discussion The History Channel?
"Its because almost nobody watched A&E before Duck Dynasty or Storage Wars.  And the History Channel gets better ratings with Pawn Stars and American Pickers than it did with Modern Marvels.  And, TLC does better with the cooking and…"
30 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should the salary of persons in the government be just above, or at, the poverty line? in the group The Great Debate
"If you want to complain about government or even quasi-government pay scales, look to your state and local government pay rates. As to politicians, a 19th century joke put it this way, "An honest politician is one, who when bought, stays…"
43 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Daniel Rodriguez's discussion Should the salary of persons in the government be just above, or at, the poverty line? in the group The Great Debate
"Disagree.  That sounds like a good way to hire the dumbest, least-qualified, most corrupt people possible. The government won't get smaller.  It'll get worse.  Bribery will be rampant.  Or, it'll only be run by…"
52 minutes ago
Sean replied to Andrew's discussion The History Channel?
"It isn't just the history channel.  I remember that A&E onc stood for Arts and Entertainment and some of the really good shows they now have.  TLC was once the Learning Channel, and they had some great shows.  I remember…"
53 minutes ago
Jonathan Wright replied to Jonathan Wright's discussion Pleasure to meet you all,
"Thanks! I am happy to do it.  "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service