Weps's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Stop worrying what the media and the general public think. Do the things you enjoy d…"

Weps replied Mar 13 to Is Software Development a manly skill? Or is it hipster?

33 Jul 4
Reply by Mike MacDonald

"I've got some conversation starters, haha. A growing collection of Civil Defense su…"

Weps replied Sep 28, 2016 to Manly Hobbies

72 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Weps

"We're very lucky here in KY, we actually have a state barber board, you got to barbe…"

Weps replied Feb 14, 2016 to So Long Men's Barbers

17 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Matt T

"For whisky definitely Canadian, particularly Black Velvet and Crown Royal.  BV and G…"

Weps replied Feb 4, 2016 to Pick Your Poison

38 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Kyle Triplett

"I actually use Dapper Dan, it has great hold and a great shine, it's oil-based. It's…"

Weps replied Feb 3, 2016 to What's your Favourite Pomade?

9 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Weps

"I think it depends on one's definition of "civic mindedness". Some could consider si…"

Weps replied May 24, 2015 to How can I be more civic minded?

7 May 26, 2015
Reply by John A.

"It can seem like a monumental task, but it really is simple.  With an economy in res…"

Weps replied May 24, 2015 to Young man asking for financial/car help

18 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by manInTheMaking

"Welcome all work, if you are tasked with an job you have no training for (e.a. worki…"

Weps replied May 24, 2015 to Tips for a young guy going into the workplace for the first time?

23 May 24, 2015
Reply by Cecil

"Except there is a disconnect. I personally did not hire police, that was the city in…"

Weps replied May 20, 2015 to What to do if you are pulled over by a Police Officer

80 May 28, 2015
Reply by Sir

"Congratulations Aaron! I myself am marrying very soon, but have lived with my signi…"

Weps replied May 20, 2015 to The tools of Marriage?

42 May 26, 2015
Reply by Old School

RSS

Latest Activity

Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Oh well, the Original Framers also didn't think the Bill of Rights was necessary in the beginning, either.   One reason the Constitution banned capitation (by the individual) was slavery.  You can imagine how well any reform of a…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Proverbs 18:24 in the group Christian Men
"Yeah? What substance is there? Consultation of a language using concepts the original didn't use? Appealing to arguments with no conclusions asking the same questions OP did? Six paragraphs of nothing."
1 hour ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion Waiting until marriage in the group Christian Men
"Absolutely. My wife and I waited until we were married (we were both 25 when we tied the knot).  It's God's way and totally worth it.  Loved knowing it was all new to both of us and learned everything together. "
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Proverbs 18:24 in the group Christian Men
"Not nothing and WAY better than four words not contributing to anything but your own sniping. You were doing fine with your own responses, what was the point of this one? "
2 hours ago
AK joined The Sage_KS's group
Thumbnail

Whiskey Place

Do you like whiskey? Is it Irish, Canadian, or maybe an American Rye or Bourbon? Then this is the place for you. Come here and share your favorite drink so that others can experience something new!See More
3 hours ago
Pale Horse commented on Dominic's status
"How is that relevant?"
7 hours ago
Dominic posted a status
"PH - be an adult an unblock me if you want a real discussion instead of just insulting me from your safe space."
7 hours ago
Dominic posted a status
"Mitch McConnell, 2009: “We shouldn’t rush again on something as important & costly as health care.”"
8 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service