David R.'s Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"The husband of a friend of mine died this week, falling down in the kitchen while wa…"

David R. replied yesterday to The Doctor

40 yesterday
Reply by David R.

"Are you originally from Pa.?  Is that why you're in this group?  (And btw, I lived n…"

David R. replied on Wednesday to Hello from Pennsylvania

10 on Wednesday
Reply by David R.

"As far as erectile dysfunction goes, I had it and then found a wonderful solution th…"

David R. replied Apr 10 to A question to all husbands - please help!

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

"Welcome!  I currently live in the Baltimore area but am moving with my wife and two…"

David R. replied Mar 12 to Hello from Pennsylvania

10 on Wednesday
Reply by David R.

"When I click on "options," the only choices I have are "Edit discussion," "Close dis…"

David R. replied Mar 11 to New Moderators

203 Mar 11
Reply by Sir

"How do I delete a discussion that I started in the Forum section here at AoM?"

David R. replied Mar 11 to New Moderators

203 Mar 11
Reply by Sir

"As a side bar, I was told years ago that when Playgirl magazine was first published,…"

David R. replied Feb 28 to Women with body image issues

6 Mar 19
Reply by Douglas Aldrich

"One thing I have always tried to remember during the 50 years I was working (I mostl…"

David R. replied Feb 16 to Real Men.

66 Feb 17
Reply by Pale Horse

""Context is everything my friend."  I totally agree with you."

David R. replied Feb 15 to Real Men.

66 Feb 17
Reply by Pale Horse

"Yep, handsome, well dressed pricks are such a pain and so dangerous."

David R. replied Feb 15 to Real Men.

66 Feb 17
Reply by Pale Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Patrick replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Guess your kid would be too young to remember now but when they get a little older you should try to go to Disney if you could afford it. That's something your kid will remember forever"
4 hours ago
Thomas Patrick updated their profile
4 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
8 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
8 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
8 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
9 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service