Ian Wilson's Discussions (1,125)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"someone asked me one time to describe my life in one word. i chose liminality.  so m…"

Ian Wilson replied Mar 19 to Surprising facts about you

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"i am a tree hugging, Jesus following, gun toting, bisexual."

Ian Wilson replied Mar 18 to Surprising facts about you

12 Mar 20
Reply by Pale Horse

"i use this test at work.  in fact i use this exact test "16personalities" because of…"

Ian Wilson replied Feb 5 to Myers-Briggs Personality Types

39 Jul 8
Reply by Niles

"i wear a kilt nearly every day.  i work for a software company with relaxed dresscod…"

Ian Wilson replied Sep 23, 2016 to Does anyone else wear the kilt?

7 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Ranger

"This design makes alot of sense for a variety of reasons: http://www.theatlantic.com…"

Ian Wilson replied Jul 23, 2016 to Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?

53 Jul 9
Reply by Native Son

""Is this another ploy by liberal women and the LGBT community to strip our manliness…"

Ian Wilson replied Jul 23, 2016 to Equitable Restrooms: are Men losing their urinals?

53 Jul 9
Reply by Native Son

"i was born there, grew up not far from there.  never in my life did i ever picture t…"

Ian Wilson replied Mar 18, 2016 to Spring Break in Charlotte!

8 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pale Horse

"that's exactly what i use.  Irish Spring bar soap.  works perfect for shaving my hea…"

Ian Wilson replied Jan 23, 2016 to Soap Bar or Body Wash?

53 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Rick Shelton

"this is something i have struggled with as well.  the only thing that worked for me…"

Ian Wilson replied Jan 23, 2016 to Tips on waking up earlier?

41 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Evlin Symon

"very interesting JB.  This American Life does have some really fascinating shows."

Ian Wilson replied Dec 16, 2015 to Walking around the house naked

108 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by David R.

RSS

Latest Activity

Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"If you can't joke about a sports team, what can you joke about? But I'll think about it anyways. So you don't think I should say anything or apologize?"
7 minutes ago
Jesse Dean replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Yeah I know lol. It was obvious I wasn't serious but the fact that her dad was the coach makes it awkward."
8 minutes ago
derick bean posted a status
33 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"The cop is right. Outside agitators were bringing their problems to his town."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"Well, this is interesting.  I recently met someone who was at the Charlottesville troubles. He described himself as alt-right, and the event as Unify the Right, bringing together (he said) a wide variety of types of people. I wanted to hear his…"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion They Who Shall Not Be Named in the group The Great Debate
"AntiFa at Dallas anti-white supremacy rally using violence in response to hateful rhetoric and attacking racists. https://youtu.be/wtAIi5kJMko"
3 hours ago
"Here's another angle. https://youtu.be/YOnFYslGlRM Such expression of knowledge on the topic of the rally shouldn't be ignored."
4 hours ago
Shane replied to Jesse Dean's discussion What Would You Do?
"Next time you have a sit down with her, wear a Buffs tshirt. You're making too big a deal about it. Although for future reference, talking smack about a superior's sports team, especially on a first meeting, is a bad idea."
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service