Relationships and Family (1,454)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am responsible for co-sleeping

My daughter is now 15 months and fit the most part sleeps on.my chest. Whether it's nap time, or bed time. I do acknowledge that this is wr…

Started by Ulises Torres

29 Jan 19
Reply by Marcus

Complainy boy

Taking 6 y o hiking again.  He wants to go, but every time he complains most of the time about how hard it is.  Other 6-y-o's are present a…

Started by Sir

6 Jan 17
Reply by Kit the Odd

Brain-Picking 3 Specific Child Behavior Issues

Girl, 5 years old, in Kindergarten. 1) What is y'all's opinion (especially if it's based on research) for ways to minimize this: there are…

Started by Mongoose

18 Jan 11
Reply by Tee Jay

Fun date ideas for the winter

Title says it all, i know a hundred things to do during the summer but now that it is cold my options pretty much come down to: - Christma…

Started by Jay D

9 Jan 8
Reply by Sir

Playing the Zebra/Helpin' a brotha out

Click here for reference... It has been almost 10 months since my Dad passed away. I want to thank those that commented on the post linked…

Started by Douglas Aldrich

6 Jan 6
Reply by Douglas Aldrich

Advice re abusive boyfriend of ex

My ex has been dating an alcoholic abusive policemen on and off for about 4 years.  After she sued him for damages related to an injury fro…

Started by Salt Dragon

4 Jan 4
Reply by David F.

Marriage and Phone

Should a married couple give each other access to each others phone and email? What if one does not want the other to have access?

Started by Mr.JakeShake

7 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Mr.JakeShake

The Same Lost Love Story

Well, here's a funny story I'm sure somebody can relate to. Back in high school, I dated a girl who had extremely strong feelings for me, b…

Started by Jad Asmar

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Sir

Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?

Hi there, So I was out with my girlfriend on Saturday night and saw she was flirting with one of my male friends - pretty mild stuff - pla…

Started by Ian M

39 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Tom

Fiancee's father

Hi all, My fiancée has a bit of an issue with her father and I was hoping to get some advice on how to best support her through it if poss…

Started by Drew

7 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Drew

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
"With the exception of Mélenchon - who is so far to the left that he's not really near anybody either, I suspect you are correct. It does not look good for LePen, but we've been surprised before."
26 minutes ago
Carl Byrd replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Cherokee looks neat, and I see it's close to Gatlinburg which is somewhere I want to go, so I'll have to check both of those out."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion The French Election in the group The Great Debate
"Everybody says Macron is the favorite now that there's only him and Le Pen.  All those various non-FN candidates, I believe, are more Macron-like than Le Pen-like."
2 hours ago
Carl Byrd replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"I just looked this place up in Google Maps, looks like a place I'd really enjoy. Thanks for  the tip."
2 hours ago
D. Adonis posted a status
"I just read "De-Cluttering Your Digital Life" and decided to make some needed changes to my smartphone use/routine[s]"
3 hours ago
D. Adonis posted a status
"I just read "De-Cluttering Your Digital Life" and decided to make some needed changes to my smartphone use/routine[s]"
3 hours ago
D. Adonis posted a discussion

Decluttering Your Digital Life

I just read "De-Cluttering Your Digital Life" and decided to make some needed changes to my smartphone use/routine[s]I normally don't use my phone at work: being a school teacher we are discouraged from using/looking at our phones during instructional time. Students have to put phones away as well. . . only to use them during dismissal.I have an HTC 10: but I've come up with a neat idea:Instead of removing apps off my main screen, I creating several "pages" six to be exact and moved the apps to…See More
3 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"Thank you for providing a fun launching pad for discussion. “PERIOD” Oh wait: you mean these are set-rules that we must follow? Do you offer a Certificate of Manliness that guys can hang on their walls if they succeed with following your…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service