Relationships and Family (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Relationship Breakup

Hello, gentlemen. Me and my girlfriend broke up last Friday. It was a one-year-and-a-half relationship, and we used to think about marriage…

Started by Rodolfo Espinosa

4 Apr 14
Reply by Conor

World's Best Can Opener

What is it?

Started by Shane

21 Apr 1
Reply by Stewart M. Davenport

Your favorite things about raising a boy

So today my wife and I found out that we are having a boy. This is our first child, so we are still experiencing everything for the first t…

Started by Stewart M. Davenport

7 Mar 27
Reply by Liam Strain

Wife's health issues...I'm at a loss!

HI all! I'll cut to the chase...my wife has been having some perplexing health issues for a couple of years now, and after a number of doct…

Started by Craig Sullivan

18 Mar 21
Reply by Sir

Girlfriend has become more distant in messages- am I being 'needy'?

Hi there, I've noticed in the past month, or so my girlfriend has started either not responding to questions I ask or not engaging with my…

Started by Ian M

16 Mar 21
Reply by Ian M

Women with body image issues

Hi all, Basically, my fiancee has some body image issues that I'm not sure how to support her with. I was wondering if any of you have exp…

Started by Drew

6 Mar 19
Reply by Douglas Aldrich

What's one thing about becoming a father you wish you had known beforehand?

Hello all! I apologize if this thread has already been discussed,  but I was curious to find out if any new dads out there felt they were l…

Started by Mike Rissanen

16 Mar 16
Reply by Way2Good

Getting rid of a houseguest

Evening! So I got a little dilemma. About a month ago, a friend of mine from my hometown came up to Chicago to move. Like I did a couple of…

Started by The Eyeball Kid

12 Mar 3
Reply by Sir

Breakups and Revenge

Revenge Your ExEach day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for avariety of reasons, usually because they got dumped o…

Started by Joseph Foster

0 Mar 1

How to Friendzone like a Gentleman?

Looking for some advice, or similar experiences from others here.  Sorry for the cheesy content. Just a little background, some of my frien…

Started by N. R.

3 Feb 24
Reply by John Muir

RSS

Latest Activity

David R. replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"You guys crack me up!  :) And, on top of it all, think about how much money it costs just to *join* AoM!  ;)"
26 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think you can believe it's about lifting up the downtrodden if you look at the trees, not the forest.  (Gender) feminism is framed as defending downtrodden women against the powerful, and if you ignore abortion, it's plausible.…"
36 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"When people ask, as they sometimes do, if there was anything I would change with my life, I never say but the experience of physical ageing is something I would not mind arresting without resort to surgery or a punishing diet and exercise regime…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
8 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
8 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
9 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service