Relationships and Family (1,449)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marriage and Phone

Should a married couple give each other access to each others phone and email? What if one does not want the other to have access?

Started by Mr.JakeShake

7 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Mr.JakeShake

The Same Lost Love Story

Well, here's a funny story I'm sure somebody can relate to. Back in high school, I dated a girl who had extremely strong feelings for me, b…

Started by Jad Asmar

3 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Sir

Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?

Hi there, So I was out with my girlfriend on Saturday night and saw she was flirting with one of my male friends - pretty mild stuff - pla…

Started by Ian M

39 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Tom

Fiancee's father

Hi all, My fiancée has a bit of an issue with her father and I was hoping to get some advice on how to best support her through it if poss…

Started by Drew

7 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Drew

Need to put my dog down, suggestions to tell my kid

So I've come to the decision to put the family pet down.  He's 13, not getting around so good and in pain in his hips and legs.  Getting to…

Started by Chris C.

8 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Chris C.

Hard time saying no

I have a hard timing saying no. I have this couple at work and the husband doesn't work on Fridays so his wife regularly (every two weeks)…

Started by GK

14 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Shane

How can I help a friend?

Hello fellow men, I have question for any of you that has an answer. There is a good friend of mine that is trying to improve her life. She…

Started by Joshua Paul Hood

12 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Joshua Paul Hood

Starting a Long Distance Relationship

So, here's the deal. There's this girl that I've kind of known for pretty much my entire life (I'm about 3 years older than her. I'm almost…

Started by Edge Norenberg

4 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Wickett

Told "I love you" after two months, I responded with silence

Hi there, I've been seeing a girl for about two months and last Friday we were out at two of her friends' engagement party, everyone was d…

Started by Ian M

12 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Seanwm42

Relationship Problems...

Where do I begin... My girlfriend and I have been together for 11 months come Sunday and we've had tons of issues lately... I won't act l…

Started by O'Neal

27 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Chris C.

RSS

Latest Activity

Eddy Kirdland replied to Tim's discussion Are You the Initiator or the Follower? in the group The Shirtless Man
"I don't think it matters.  If I'm running or working out and it's hot and it's okay to take my shirt off, I take it off whether or not anyone else has his off. "
7 hours ago
Stewart M. Davenport posted a discussion

Your favorite things about raising a boy

So today my wife and I found out that we are having a boy. This is our first child, so we are still experiencing everything for the first time, and it's a wild ride. We're very excited. I thought that since we're having a boy, I'd ask all you fathers of boys what your favorite parts of raising boys are. What do you enjoy most? On the other hand, what do you enjoy least?
7 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Peter O'Reilly's discussion Every Time You Finish A Book, Post The Title Here in the group Book Group
"I've read everything by Grisham and Grafton, and have just started Evanovich's fourth Stephanie Plum. Of the first three, "Three for the Money" was my favorite."
8 hours ago
Edward Warden updated their profile
8 hours ago
Edward Warden replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"No, you should not kill yourself because God's love is bigger than any problem that we face."
8 hours ago
Nick H replied to Braeden's discussion Endless Forms Most Beautiful
11 hours ago
Nick H replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Some clothes are purely fashionable (tuxedos), some purely functional (coveralls/boiler suit), and the rest are on a spectrum between the two. I feel these vests (never heard the word gilet before so thank you for the addition to my vocabulary) lean…"
11 hours ago
Nick H added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

There is nothing political or religious about this topic but let's face it, unless I'm discussing going shirtless or masterbating, there isn't too many active groups at the moment. I thought it would be a rude headline for the front page though. So here it is, on Herb's biblical paradigm/TGD. At least I think it is. You can't comment on the group's main page anymore and the feed doesn't show on the community main page either anymore (or does it again now?) so who knows, maybe no one can read…See More
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service