Relationships and Family (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why won't she go away? What the h--- does she want?

I'd appreciate any insights you may have regarding a puzzling situation. i've known a younger woman for more that 13 years. During that tim…

Started by Michael

7 May 15
Reply by Nature of a Man

What is love between a man and a woman to you?

I'd like to hear how you would personally describe it, and how you can distinguish it from more transient things, such as mere loneliness,…

Started by Nature of a Man

23 May 13
Reply by Nature of a Man

What is expected of a man on a first date?

What is expected of a man on a first date? - on the actual day - romantically - should he follow up - should he plan

Started by Jed

4 May 12
Reply by Loren C

Surviving a Divorce, a man's perspective

Hi Everyone, I thought I'd start this thread as I'm coming up on the two year anniversary of mine. I wanted to see who else has gone throu…

Started by Loren C

3 May 10
Reply by Loren C

Great girl...but she recently broke up with her boyfriend and isn't quite ready for a relationship

Hey AoM, First time poster here hoping to get some wisdom from the community! The short version is: met an amazing girl, but she just got…

Started by Eric

20 May 10
Reply by Nature of a Man

Lady Needs Advice

Hi all, First up, yes I am a woman that's part of The Art of Manliness chat forum because women's forums are very water-down and sugar coat…

Started by Jane

31 May 10
Reply by Jed

Did I do the right thing by breaking up?

I had a girlfriend I was deeply in love with, we used to talk about getting married and I dreamed about having a child with her. She told m…

Started by João da Silva

3 May 8
Reply by Jack Bauer

Advice on Planning as a Couple

Hello All I read through the AoM Blueprint post and decided that what I need to do. I have managed to get 31 years without a solid plan. I…

Started by Peter Sharpe

3 Apr 28
Reply by Sir

Need advice on the relationships: should I move out and live separately or not

Hello everyone, I so need your advice on relationships! Here’s my story, I will try to be concise as possible: I’m 28. I had been married…

Started by Alex Traum

15 Apr 18
Reply by R. Max 2.0

A question to all husbands - please help!

Dear husbands,I am struggling with a decision to make and I thought maybe if you could share your experience that might be helpful. Here's…

Started by Pete

44 Apr 15
Reply by Way2Good

RSS

Latest Activity

Tarquin Anstruther replied to Sir's discussion Polarization, "violent rhetoric" in the group The Great Debate
"As a non American I hesitate to comment but it seems to me that Trump incites hatred of people, individuals, races religions that he personally dislikes. This is not behaviour suitable to a leader of a country, and above all a country with such a…"
17 minutes ago
Charles Dodd replied to Sir's discussion Polarization, "violent rhetoric" in the group The Great Debate
"The OP was about politics. Politics the exact realm where speech and debate *should* be the most heated. You're complaining about leftwing papers printing rabid opinion pieces? A play portraying Trump being assassinated? Ted Nugent getting…"
4 hours ago
Poe Dameron commented on Poe Dameron's photo
Thumbnail

"It went very well. I'm growing to enjoy being naked more"
4 hours ago
Jeffery joined Noel's group
Thumbnail

Geocaching

Welcome to the group for all of the outdoorsmen, history buffs who like waymarking, and anyone interested in gps games
5 hours ago
Jeffery joined Conrad Neil's group
Thumbnail

Teddy Roosevelt Appreciators

For those who agree that Teddy Roosevelt was a great, manly man.See More
5 hours ago
Sir replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion The Horror of Day to Day Life
"Eating dead things is gross, right?  But eating things that are still alive is grosser.  Since everything is either dead or alive, eating is gross.  Not just yogurt, cheese, and meat.  I'm talking salad here."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Polarization, "violent rhetoric" in the group The Great Debate
"If you have to imagine what other people are really thinking -- that people who support free speech and courtesy are secretly opposed to free speech and want safe spaces -- If you need a false dilemma -- that the only two alternatives are to…"
6 hours ago
Jeffery joined Nolan Poulson's group
Thumbnail

The Barbershop

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and experiences concerning barbershops. Anything from a good barbershop that you have found  to pictures and stories of shops you have visited to discussing anything barbershop.  See More
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service