Relationships and Family (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Does the Woman in Your Life Think of Your "Manning Up"?

For many of us, our association with AOM has coincided with an genuine, intentional effort to be better men, all around -- to properly exhi…

Started by Professor

11 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Jamie Q

Need Advice: Becoming a Man in a Relationship

Recently I've been going through some rocky times with my long-term girlfriend, and I can safely accredit a lot of this to my lackadaisical…

Started by abcd

7 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by John Schaefer

Men Are Getting Kicked In The Teeth

My wife sent this to me. It's pretty interesting. I can remember going through what this guy went through, but much earlier. We had only be…

Started by Mattit

14 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James!

Traditions die with Parents. Dont let it!

In my opinion, traditions are what gives identity to a civilization, country or family; tradition is the food, music, culture, celebrations…

Started by Guillermo Olaiz Silva

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Michael J. Austin

Picnics - trial or triumph..

While out enjoying the sun with a companion I offered to arrange a picnic for the following weekend. Now, with time on my hands, I am wonde…

Started by JD

4 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

We Obviously Don't Know What They Want!

I've been in the doghouse lately, for a minor infraction, like forgetting which restaurant we had planned to meet at, and then my cell phon…

Started by thehuhman

17 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Frank Gonzales

Divorce advice

This situation is not messy compares to most divorces, but I still am uncertain what to do. My ex-wife and I decided to get a divorce a wh…

Started by Michael

8 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Michael

The ending of a generation

On Tuesday, June 30, 2009, Dewitt Ted Rogers came to pick up his sweetheart, Dorrice. The've gone out for a burger and a malt, and D.T. wan…

Started by Joseph L. Rogers

4 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Todd Serveto

Dealing with the end of a long-term relationship.

My long-term partner/gf recently broke up with me; nearly a decade together. She informed me that she no longer loved me in the right way a…

Started by Chris

11 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Slacker

Groomsmen Gifts?

I'm getting married June 20th and am trying to spend less than $25-$40 per person for my groomsmen gifts. I know there was something a whil…

Started by Eric Gangnath

9 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Michael J. Austin

RSS

Latest Activity

Lionheart commented on Pale Horse's status
"Same problem here."
1 hour ago
Dave P replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"Our workplace has an in-house gym. Naturally there are showers there. I have seen coworkers and even company execs naked in the showers. For my coworkers, it was no big deal to see the other guys naked although it was not flaunted. The executives…"
1 hour ago
Dave P joined Stephen Larsen's group
Thumbnail

Banya Men!

Though they aren't common in the United States, Jjimjilbangs, Banyas, Onsens, and Hamams are a great places to hang out.  This is a group for men comfortable in their own skin and appreciate the eastern ideas of public bath houses.See More
1 hour ago
Lionheart replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"I used to go to a Korean sauna with a coworker. We tried to get a couple other guys to join but, as expected, none were interested after he explained the custom of mandatory nudity. We had no issue with it. At my current place of employment, we…"
1 hour ago
Ian Wilson replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"i cannot imagine ever seeing any of my coworkers naked, nor them seeing me naked."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Trump has sanctioned Russia. He left the previous ones in place, and slapped some new ones on this past week: https://www.voanews.com/a/us-treasury-russia-ukraine-separatists-sanctions/3909028.html US Expands Sanctions Against Russia, Ukraine…"
6 hours ago
Shane replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"Now I get the question. Thanks Dan."
6 hours ago
Daniel replied to Dominic's discussion Trump, Flynn, Russians - oh my! in the group The Great Debate
"I thought I knew the mean of the word "sanction", and I did. But apparently it also means the exact opposite: noun 1. a threatened penalty for disobeying a law or rule. 2. official permission or approval for an action. verb 1. give…"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service