Relationships and Family (1,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Love You Man

I watched the subject movie, I Love You Man, yesterday evening. I found the character of Paul Rudd to be almost identical to who I am today…

Started by Tom

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

Marital Rating Scale from 1939

So, how does your wife rate? :)

Started by Leo Doom Occulta

21 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jeffre Pawlack

Men and Women (in Partnerships)

My wife and I recently agreed to start a little side-line (home-based) business. We agreed to be equal partners, with shared responsibiliti…

Started by thehuhman

14 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

A moment of manliness...

Just a quick pat-on-my-back for having been a right gentleman and a good man. My fiancée called earlier just because she was feeling really…

Started by Thomas White

11 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Robert Disque

Advice on Un-Becoming a Ruthless Flirt

To begin with, I am currently weathering a break-up. It's long and complicated, but I'm still very good friends with this girl. However, we…

Started by Jared C. W.

4 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

With Kids, why so many ignorant parents?

Since my wife and I began expecting our first child, I have often found myself observing parents' interactions with their children more the…

Started by The Plainsman

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Liam D. Kingsley

Any godfathers up in here?

I'm writing an article for tomorrow on being a godfather and was wondering how many we have in our midst. I'm sure there's a couple among t…

Started by Brett McKay

5 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Portnoy

Worthiness in relationships: Women vs. men

What I am about to post may sound conceited, but that is really not where I am coming from. It is my observation that women tend to suffer…

Started by Jeremy Gross

11 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by A.C.

Dealing with the death of a loved one

Hello Gents, My grandmother died back in May of kidney failure. When her one remaining kidney failed she refused dialasis because she said…

Started by David

4 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jamie Q

Sending Flowers?

So my absolutely wonderful girlfriend lives about 5 hours away, (still with her parents) and she has been dropping hints that she wants flo…

Started by Chris Sorbera

12 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Kate McKay

RSS

Latest Activity

David R. replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"You guys crack me up!  :) And, on top of it all, think about how much money it costs just to *join* AoM!  ;)"
25 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think you can believe it's about lifting up the downtrodden if you look at the trees, not the forest.  (Gender) feminism is framed as defending downtrodden women against the powerful, and if you ignore abortion, it's plausible.…"
35 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Salt Dragon's discussion Saunas and work culture in the group Banya Men!
"When people ask, as they sometimes do, if there was anything I would change with my life, I never say but the experience of physical ageing is something I would not mind arresting without resort to surgery or a punishing diet and exercise regime…"
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
8 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
8 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
9 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service