Relationships and Family (1,464)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting a baby crib...Am I being taken?? (time sensitive)

Hey Guys My wife and I are expecting our first baby around the end of November, and we're shopping for cribs. We went to one of the Babee…

Started by Ryan Miller

8 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Russel G.

Meeting up with Old Friends

An old friend called me this morning, announcing his arrival in town from NYC. While I wont be around tonight to see him and another old fr…

Started by The Plainsman

21 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by The Plainsman

Feeding a new baby

Hi all, Our first baby is at full term in two days! It's due in about two and a half weeks. As a result, I'm thinking through the details o…

Started by Andrew Schultz

13 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by E Gift

I Love You Man

I watched the subject movie, I Love You Man, yesterday evening. I found the character of Paul Rudd to be almost identical to who I am today…

Started by Tom

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

Marital Rating Scale from 1939

So, how does your wife rate? :)

Started by Leo Doom Occulta

21 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jeffre Pawlack

Men and Women (in Partnerships)

My wife and I recently agreed to start a little side-line (home-based) business. We agreed to be equal partners, with shared responsibiliti…

Started by thehuhman

14 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

A moment of manliness...

Just a quick pat-on-my-back for having been a right gentleman and a good man. My fiancée called earlier just because she was feeling really…

Started by Thomas White

11 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Robert Disque

Advice on Un-Becoming a Ruthless Flirt

To begin with, I am currently weathering a break-up. It's long and complicated, but I'm still very good friends with this girl. However, we…

Started by Jared C. W.

4 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

With Kids, why so many ignorant parents?

Since my wife and I began expecting our first child, I have often found myself observing parents' interactions with their children more the…

Started by The Plainsman

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Liam D. Kingsley

Any godfathers up in here?

I'm writing an article for tomorrow on being a godfather and was wondering how many we have in our midst. I'm sure there's a couple among t…

Started by Brett McKay

5 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Portnoy

RSS

Latest Activity

Vendetta replied to Fabricante's discussion Engagement Questions
"You typically ask for permission before you give her the engagement ring. As it would be pointless to ask for permission for something you have already done. As for timing, I asked my now wife for her hand about 3 days after I asked my FIL for…"
37 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"I don't think I have ever purchased a button down that didn't come with collar stays. And the nicest I go for dress clothing is Marshalls. "
48 minutes ago
Vendetta replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Autos with quality crafsmanship
"I have been very happy with the quality and durability of my Nissan. I have 150k miles on my Rogue and I have only paid about $1,000 in repairs on it in the 6+ years I have had it outside of regular maintenance (drive shaft U bracket broke @…"
51 minutes ago
David F. replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Autos with quality crafsmanship
"As long as it's not from an american car company I think you will do okay.   This is purely from project management training.  When we looked at continuous improvement, Asian companies where examples of how to do it correctly and see…"
1 hour ago
WannabeTactical replied to WannabeTactical's discussion Furthest Shot in the group Riflemen
"How'd the Philippines treat you? I only know one other dude who spent time there. I'm actually going to the E-5 promotion board in a week."
1 hour ago
Sean O' replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"I mostly agree. But I have found that cheap shirts tend to fit me like a burlap sack while more expensive shirts tend to provide a more flattering fit and provide a better quality of fabric in general."
3 hours ago
David F. replied to David R.'s discussion Collar stays
"Collar stays to help keep the look of the shirt.  As to them being for expensive clothing.  Its just part of the structural requirements for some shirts. Personally I'm working on tightening my wardrobe down to a set of clothing that…"
3 hours ago
Sean O' replied to WannabeTactical's discussion Furthest Shot in the group Riflemen
"Yah, I am starting to get up there a bit. None of the "sir" stuff. I was an NCO. I was in Jalabad in 2004-2005. Most of my time was spent in SE Asia, with multiple tours in the Southern Philippines."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service