Money and Career (786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Credit Scores

I think this is an important topic that warrants manly discussion. In reading the cash vs. credit discussion, many of you avoid credit card…

Started by Ron

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Ron

Opinons, please

Hi Guys, Intentionally leaving out non-essential back story, because its long and unwieldy. I will supply if necessary, but I don't want t…

Started by Nicholas Boylan

4 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Shaun Daws

Help, I've just lost my job!

So working in the public service, you assume that your job is pretty safe. You also assume that your boss would let you know if you were sk…

Started by Kenny Johnson

12 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

Apprecite the value of a dollar?

Hihi! So, I've gone through a series of purchases/spent some cash, and the end result was a "oh really?" (although, it was well worth it, a…

Started by Andy

14 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Sir Lancelot

Non-traditional jobs

Hey all, and happy Independence Day. Yesterday I picked up a friend in Newport, RI who had just completed a trans-Atlatnic voyage working…

Started by Ethan G.

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Lincoln Builds

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan

I have all ways had a free spirit, lets see what happens approach to life, and I have landed in a pretty good spot, but on the L yesterday…

Started by Chris Reed

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Craig Lloyd

RSS

Latest Activity

Lumberjoe replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"LOL! Acknowledged!"
5 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Ethics of procreation in the group The Great Debate
""And at the same time I've also noticed the concept not just in Christianity, but other religions such as Eastern ones, that some people are "called on" not to reproduce in order to get closer to God, so I've always been…"
6 minutes ago
Sir replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"You should listen to that feeling. :)"
9 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Ethics of procreation in the group The Great Debate
""I'm curious what people's views are regarding the ethics or reason de'tre of procreation is, beyond the mere biological impulse." The ethics of procreation and the raison d'être of procreation are two different…"
22 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"Why do I get the impression I'll get fired if I click on that from work?"
27 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
""phenomena of this nature were not a universal 'norm' in any era past" I am certain that it was far more of a norm than you suspect. "and likewise marriage for primarily pragmatic reasons still exists today, of course - a…"
28 minutes ago
Lionheart commented on Stephen Larsen's group Banya Men!
"Hoping to hit the sauna next week in Dallas. Could use a relaxing spa day. Anyone care to join an AoM brother there?"
10 hours ago
David R. commented on Shane Belin's group Pennsylvania
"Comment by David R. 1 second ago Delete Comment I'm looking for a quality 4"x6" desk size Pa. flag.  I ordered one from an online company but when it arrived, you simply could not see the coat of arms because it is printed so…"
12 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service