Money and Career (790)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Career choices

Hey, I'm currently facing a time in my life where important choices have to be made that will probably affect my future a great deal. I'm…

Started by Lucas Holland

10 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Sir

Joining the National Guard

Are there any Guardsmen out there? I'm a tad old but I've considered joining. Any advice? What questions should I be asking myself?

Started by Christian

35 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Trey

Back to work after time off

So I'm back at work today. I haven't gotten anything job related done. Why is it, that whenever you take time off work, it takes 2, someti…

Started by Trey

4 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Trey

Mortgage, Rental, and spending situation, halp

Ok guys, needs some outside input, this will be long. First, I own a 2 bedroom condo and I am maxed out on space and no backyard to let ki…

Started by Dave Kerwin

14 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

Credit Scores

I think this is an important topic that warrants manly discussion. In reading the cash vs. credit discussion, many of you avoid credit card…

Started by Ron

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Ron

Opinons, please

Hi Guys, Intentionally leaving out non-essential back story, because its long and unwieldy. I will supply if necessary, but I don't want t…

Started by Nicholas Boylan

4 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Shaun Daws

Help, I've just lost my job!

So working in the public service, you assume that your job is pretty safe. You also assume that your boss would let you know if you were sk…

Started by Kenny Johnson

12 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Dave Kerwin

Apprecite the value of a dollar?

Hihi! So, I've gone through a series of purchases/spent some cash, and the end result was a "oh really?" (although, it was well worth it, a…

Started by Andy

14 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Sir Lancelot

Non-traditional jobs

Hey all, and happy Independence Day. Yesterday I picked up a friend in Newport, RI who had just completed a trans-Atlatnic voyage working…

Started by Ethan G.

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Lincoln Builds

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan

I have all ways had a free spirit, lets see what happens approach to life, and I have landed in a pretty good spot, but on the L yesterday…

Started by Chris Reed

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Craig Lloyd

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"It's simplistic."
5 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Is it untrue?"
25 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"But Gentiles still have to follow Christian law."
28 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"You're not Jewish. You aren't bound by those laws."
44 minutes ago
"That's what we teach children."
46 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Integrity alone is insufficient as a criteria to judge the merit of a man."
54 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"We'll see."
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"You show you are 22 because you are (almost) letting other people dictate what you should or shouldn't like. Nothing wrong to have a passion. But a piece of advice, collect the really good things, or at least only prominently display the truly…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service