Money and Career (783)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Work, work...

So, I hate my job. In my search to discover what it is I want to do I have found many, many people that feel the same. I know what I want t…

Started by Stuart Charles

82 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ian M

Asked to submit application for 'upcoming opportunities', any advice?

Hello everyone, any last minute advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated it!I'm in my last year of University, studying Accounti…

Started by Brian

0 Oct 19, 2016

Stock Trading/Investing Modules

I'd like to move into owning some stocks. It would be nice to own a part of a company that I like and it would be even nicer to be good eno…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

2 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by 2risewhenfallen

My First Resignation

Still early in my career, I've been in the same position for two years now and feel it's time to move on. It's a salaried position with a l…

7 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by David F.

Calling in sick to attend a job interview?

First of all let me explain why I want to quit my current job. *A few months ago I asked for more challenges and told my supervisor I want…

Started by GK

19 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by GK

Leadership, can this be taught?

Hey all, AOM has been extremely helpful over the last few months aiding me in fine tuning my philosophies and set me on a path of self dis…

Started by Devster

12 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Wayne

MBA - is it worth it?

After months of diliberation and inner questioning, I have decided that I need to increase my business acumen and develop the neccassary sk…

Started by Devster

9 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Steve Dallas

Ironworkers' Trade

Hey Fella's, I'm a 29 year old married man and I've worked as a bartender, meat cutter, restaurant manager, leasing agent, and have held a…

Started by Joe

1 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Native Son

Leadership success stories?

Does anyone have any leadership success stories? Consider a success story where you were able to bring a failing team up from the worst bus…

2 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Paul MacAlindin

How to negotiate a higher salary?

From my previous post, I mentioned that I am currently a temp for a corporation. This past week my boss said they want me in for a permanen…

Started by Dan B

18 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Eric

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"The SEAL died because that's what SEALs train to do. Literally. They're idiots who kill themselves in training on purpose. Beyond that, I don't take anyone seriously who cries "blameshifting" on a successful mission. Beyond…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Who?"
1 hour ago
Carl Byrd replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
"I grew up in the country like many of you and peeing outside wasn't a big deal. I live in an apartment now. We are looking for a house in town. I can't believe the city and neighborhood rules in some of these places. Neighbors will call…"
3 hours ago
Nick DeChane replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
"I grew up in the country, so to me it was always a normal thing. When my brothers, cousins and I were younger we would have contests to see who could pee the farthest. Just beware when it's windy out!"
4 hours ago
Nick DeChane replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"I disagree with number seven. Men are aggressive by nature and while it isn't always needed, it's a valid way for men to settle problems. To quote Navy SEAL Ryan Job, "Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve…"
4 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
""And at the same time be prepared to maturely voice your opinions and have logical discussions.""
6 hours ago
blackjack replied to Brett McKay's discussion New Moderators
"it's so cool"
9 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to blackjack's discussion Development of the Automobile
"Dude. These are not discussions. You are copying and pasting entirely from other websites. Use the blog space if you just want to regurgitate wikipedia entries.  Or in this case "the Victorian…"
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service