Money and Career (786)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I cannot join the military or the police - but I cant get past that - What should I do?

Hey Guys, I have a dilemma. I want to join the military or the police but I cant because I have an extremely bad cv, been in psychiatry,…

Started by Naveen

29 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lumberjoe

A project shows its human side

Iam leading a project on which there is a lot of pressure from management and this pressure is mainly because we are running against a way…

Started by Jay D

5 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Jay D

Creating an Online Freelance Business?

Hey guys, I'm looking to start an online freelance business - offering consulting services with free and paid video content, ebooks, etc.…

Started by John Smith

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

Work, work...

So, I hate my job. In my search to discover what it is I want to do I have found many, many people that feel the same. I know what I want t…

Started by Stuart Charles

82 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ian M

Asked to submit application for 'upcoming opportunities', any advice?

Hello everyone, any last minute advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated it!I'm in my last year of University, studying Accounti…

Started by Brian

0 Oct 19, 2016

Stock Trading/Investing Modules

I'd like to move into owning some stocks. It would be nice to own a part of a company that I like and it would be even nicer to be good eno…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

2 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by 2risewhenfallen

My First Resignation

Still early in my career, I've been in the same position for two years now and feel it's time to move on. It's a salaried position with a l…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

7 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by David F.

Calling in sick to attend a job interview?

First of all let me explain why I want to quit my current job. *A few months ago I asked for more challenges and told my supervisor I want…

Started by GK

19 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by GK

Leadership, can this be taught?

Hey all, AOM has been extremely helpful over the last few months aiding me in fine tuning my philosophies and set me on a path of self dis…

Started by Devster

12 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Wayne

MBA - is it worth it?

After months of diliberation and inner questioning, I have decided that I need to increase my business acumen and develop the neccassary sk…

Started by Devster

9 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Portnoy

RSS

Latest Activity

Lumberjoe replied to Rick McGuire's discussion Mission Call Packing and other stuff in the group LDS Men
"Checking in again to see if there are any updates."
3 minutes ago
Lumberjoe joined Robert Disque's group
Thumbnail

LDS Men

A place to fellowship and discuss the issues of being an LDS man in today’s world.
3 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"LOL! Acknowledged!"
6 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Ethics of procreation in the group The Great Debate
""And at the same time I've also noticed the concept not just in Christianity, but other religions such as Eastern ones, that some people are "called on" not to reproduce in order to get closer to God, so I've always been…"
7 minutes ago
Sir replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"You should listen to that feeling. :)"
10 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion Ethics of procreation in the group The Great Debate
""I'm curious what people's views are regarding the ethics or reason de'tre of procreation is, beyond the mere biological impulse." The ethics of procreation and the raison d'être of procreation are two different…"
23 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Braeden's discussion PROUD ETHNIC KEKISTANIS in the group The Great Debate
"Why do I get the impression I'll get fired if I click on that from work?"
28 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Nature of a Man's discussion A bizarre dating trend I see
""phenomena of this nature were not a universal 'norm' in any era past" I am certain that it was far more of a norm than you suspect. "and likewise marriage for primarily pragmatic reasons still exists today, of course - a…"
29 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service