Money and Career (782)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barbering

So this is just a random post that I want to post for no reason but because of the art of manliness and an epifany that I want to fallow in…

Started by Tristen

15 Jan 31
Reply by Tristen

to apply or not to apply?

So I currently work as the overnight supervisor for the Grocery Department at my store and I have run into a little bit of a co…

Started by Joshua

10 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Pale Horse

What's your side hustle?

I'll start with a little background. I am married with a 1 year old little girl, and we have another due in February. I have a good job wor…

Started by Adam Eubanks

18 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Anonymous

Career Issues

I'm searching for thoughts and a little advice on what I should do in the way of a new job and career. Someone asked me when I was 10 year…

Started by Wickett

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Forge

StandDesk Setup

I just finished assembling my standing desk. I have a desktop computer that is on the floor and my monitor is right in the center of the de…

Started by Fabricante

5 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Native Son

What is the best way to become an electrician?

I am currently employed in an office job. however, I want to be an electrician. Because of financial responsibilities and having to support…

Started by Shay

11 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Mark Haskins Jr.

I cannot join the military or the police - but I cant get past that - What should I do?

Hey Guys, I have a dilemma. I want to join the military or the police but I cant because I have an extremely bad cv, been in psychiatry,…

Started by Naveen

29 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lumberjoe

A project shows its human side

Iam leading a project on which there is a lot of pressure from management and this pressure is mainly because we are running against a way…

Started by Jay D

5 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Jay D

Creating an Online Freelance Business?

Hey guys, I'm looking to start an online freelance business - offering consulting services with free and paid video content, ebooks, etc.…

Started by John Smith

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

Work, work...

So, I hate my job. In my search to discover what it is I want to do I have found many, many people that feel the same. I know what I want t…

Started by Stuart Charles

82 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Ian M

RSS

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ideally not. Best I can tell, your complaint is that men -- particularly Asian or Korean men -- aren't into dark-skinned women. You say your parents immigrated to the U.S., so it doesn't sound like you live in Asia. You call yourself a…"
2 hours ago
Drew Wood replied to Chris J.'s discussion Taking a nature walk...barechested in the group The Shirtless Man
"That is a great feeling, especially on a warm Spring day!"
4 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to Sir's discussion Class in the group The Great Debate
"I'll have to think about this some more, but one things comes to mind right off. The volatility of the classes makes for some of the mismatches you mention.  Purely income-wise I grew up probably somewhere between middle-class and…"
8 hours ago
Apollyon replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Nope. 1. You seem to have self-loathing, low self esteem, and bad self image. 2. You live in Korea? Asian countries can be tough to deal with if you are not Asian. However, I can tell you many other countries in the world DO in fact like black…"
8 hours ago
Tyler West replied to N. R.'s discussion Any Wildland Firefighters out there?
"Hey man, Just saw this and figured Id reply. I was a BLM/Forest Service firefighter for four years, two on engines and last two on a hotshot crew. The biggest thing honestly is calling and or visiting fire captains to show your interest. Some of…"
8 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"I'm not sure what I could say to help, although I'd like to.  It sounds like you are dealing with some specific problems that feel like general ones.  I don't know what your experiences are, but they sound…"
8 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Valentin's discussion Hello from Paris (France)
"Welcome. I hope you enjoy being here. Feel free to chime in anywhere."
10 hours ago
Sir replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Isn't it obvious?  She's gone to an almost all-male, mostly white, board, to see if she gets honored or trashed.  Because she is in such distress that she, well, makes that post.  I'd say she's been trashed enough.…"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service