Money and Career (783)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Depression at work

I'm battling depression at work. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

Started by Mr.JakeShake

11 Feb 4
Reply by Todd McFarland

Working under a bad leader

Hello all, I'm having a hard time at work with my current manager and was wondering if I could get any advice on what to do. So a few month…

Started by Isaiah Serna

14 Feb 4
Reply by Todd McFarland

Barbering

So this is just a random post that I want to post for no reason but because of the art of manliness and an epifany that I want to fallow in…

Started by Tristen

15 Jan 31
Reply by Tristen

What's your side hustle?

I'll start with a little background. I am married with a 1 year old little girl, and we have another due in February. I have a good job wor…

Started by Adam Eubanks

18 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Anonymous

Career Issues

I'm searching for thoughts and a little advice on what I should do in the way of a new job and career. Someone asked me when I was 10 year…

Started by Wickett

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Forge

StandDesk Setup

I just finished assembling my standing desk. I have a desktop computer that is on the floor and my monitor is right in the center of the de…

Started by Fabricante

5 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Native Son

What is the best way to become an electrician?

I am currently employed in an office job. however, I want to be an electrician. Because of financial responsibilities and having to support…

Started by Shay

11 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Mark Haskins Jr.

I cannot join the military or the police - but I cant get past that - What should I do?

Hey Guys, I have a dilemma. I want to join the military or the police but I cant because I have an extremely bad cv, been in psychiatry,…

Started by Naveen

29 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lumberjoe

A project shows its human side

Iam leading a project on which there is a lot of pressure from management and this pressure is mainly because we are running against a way…

Started by Jay D

5 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Jay D

Creating an Online Freelance Business?

Hey guys, I'm looking to start an online freelance business - offering consulting services with free and paid video content, ebooks, etc.…

Started by John Smith

17 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by John Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Do you really think when he said "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."That people understood that to be - "I'll build a wall only in a few places on the border, and…"
14 minutes ago
Suburban Sentinel replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If the silver market manipulation finally ends, the price of silver could skyrocket. As Mexico has a huge reserve of the metal in the ground, Mexico could be a very wealthy country overnight. They might build the wall to keep us out."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Trump never claimed it would be a coast to coast wall, nor that Mexico would write a check up front."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It should be easy enough for everyone to claim to be right about this one. Wall gets partially built, somewhere between a few feet and 1500 miles or such.  People who didn't want a wall claim victory because it's not all the way from…"
7 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
""If" a wall gets built. We'll be the ones to pay for it. it's not gonna get built though. So it's really a non issue."
7 hours ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
9 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Prototypes going up in June."
9 hours ago
Pale Horse added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Another Brick in the Wall

A thread to discuss anything related to the building and/or concept of a southern US border wall. I'll start:Cruz proposes using funds from El Chapo and other drug money. I still want Mexico to pony up some of the money, but I do like this plan, at face value. See More
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service