Money and Career (788)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Wildland Firefighters out there?

I'm in the middle of completing my S-190, S-130, and L-180 training to be certified as a Firefighter Type Two.  Since I'm a college student…

Started by N. R.

1 Mar 22
Reply by Tyler West

Have you Worked in Companies/Industries with Massive Inefficiency?

I'm nearly 3 years into my private sector career during which time I've been with two different solar PV installation companies. I've learn…

Started by 2risewhenfallen

3 Mar 1
Reply by Jay D

Navigating the Career Path

I'm interested in hearing about others' experiences with different career paths or changes in career.  Growing up, I always envisioned my…

Started by Lucca Bozzi

6 Feb 22
Reply by Lucca Bozzi

Paying off Debt

Just a walkthrough of what's going on: So, in the span of one year, I managed to pay off a 7.5k Student loan with a 6.55% interest rate.  …

Started by Dakota Caraway

17 Feb 18
Reply by Dakota Caraway

Help please! Seeking feedback...

Hello Gentlemen As you can tell from my profile photo, I am not a fellow-manly man. I actually stumbled across this website when I was doin…

Started by JJ Wang

1 Feb 15
Reply by Todd McFarland

Depression at work

I'm battling depression at work. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

Started by Mr.JakeShake

11 Feb 4
Reply by Todd McFarland

Working under a bad leader

Hello all, I'm having a hard time at work with my current manager and was wondering if I could get any advice on what to do. So a few month…

Started by Isaiah Serna

14 Feb 4
Reply by Todd McFarland

Barbering

So this is just a random post that I want to post for no reason but because of the art of manliness and an epifany that I want to fallow in…

Started by Tristen

15 Jan 31
Reply by Tristen

What's your side hustle?

I'll start with a little background. I am married with a 1 year old little girl, and we have another due in February. I have a good job wor…

Started by Adam Eubanks

18 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Anonymous

Career Issues

I'm searching for thoughts and a little advice on what I should do in the way of a new job and career. Someone asked me when I was 10 year…

Started by Wickett

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Forge

RSS

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"You're wording poorly then. Reality cannot have a bias by virtue of being reality. Humanity may have a liberal bias, however. That's an impossible challenge. Name a liberal counter-revolution."
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"How so? Name a right wing revolution."
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"I second this. Could I speak to a manager please?"
2 hours ago
John Muir replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Well, that's just not acceptable, Liam."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah, sometimes I wonder why countries outside the US have such an authoritarian view of free speech."
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I say murky not because I don't agree with you - but because what is considered hate speech is so widely variable by each country and its own sensibilities. In the US I don't think any of those will fly - other countries have different…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service