Manly Skills (465)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What skill would you pick?

If you could choose any skill to learn what would you prefer to learn?

Started by Joshua

5 Jan 29
Reply by terry sperling

Hobbies while living in a dorm room

I'm living in my dorm room at college and I'm going crazy. I love to work with my hands and now that football seasons over and workouts onl…

Started by Chris Bedigian

1 Jan 28
Reply by Brian Wolfe

Bathtub wont drain need advice/help

I have been trying for weeks to get my tub to drain properly. I have used Drain-o, a couple of "Green" methods and nothing. I am thinking o…

Started by Ulises Torres

5 Jan 6
Reply by Forge

Cast Iron Skillet cooking

Seems to me that cooking can very well be a manly art. Certainly things like grilling or making the worlds best chili (no bean soup please)…

Started by Forge

11 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Carl Monster

Public speaking

Does anyone have a problem with this, or does it come naturally?  How have you overcome your fear ( besides imagining them all naked...ewww…

Started by certified male

28 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Gentleman Engineer

50 gallon water heater heats 25 gallons

Brand new 50 gallon water heater still can't fill a standard sized tub, but starts giving tepid water at 25 gals or so.  Service call could…

Started by Sir

15 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Liam Strain

Pyrography ( Wood burning)

Hello again gents! My wife recently bought me a wood burning kit. Im really exited to do it and learn, but the thing is where do i start?…

Started by Kiehn on you

13 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Way2Good

Outliers

In his book of this name, Malcolm Gladwell makes the case that to get good at something requires practice.  A timeworn principle... but he…

Started by Sir

11 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Carl Monster

How to avoid a speeding ticket

I've learned in my many encounters with cops, as well as my time on the other side of the equation, that there are certain things you…

Started by John Muir

27 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Art of dip pen writing

It is hard to master.

Started by Breezy

6 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Greg Carter

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Patrick replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Guess your kid would be too young to remember now but when they get a little older you should try to go to Disney if you could afford it. That's something your kid will remember forever"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick updated their profile
2 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service