Introductions (2,892)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introduction My name is Christatos Aristad

I think perhaps the standard introduction is self indulgent in this case, so I thought maybe another tack would be ideal. My name is Chris…

Started by Christatos Aristad

3 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

Introduction for Brian Delaney

I just signed on yesterday and thought I ought to introduce myself. Father of two kids, husband of one wife, maintanance engineer at a hote…

Started by Brian Delaney

2 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

Shaking hands at the gym

It is improper to not remove your work out gloves before shaking hands at the gym? I usually say "Pardon the glove." Opinions? Thanks.

Started by Bruce A. Williamson

6 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Sloan

Introducing "thehuhman".

UPDATE: My name is Bruce Wise. On the forums, I'm "thehuhman". (a nickname given to me by my co-workers, because I had a terrible habit of…

Started by thehuhman

10 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

Introducing Nick the Newf

Hi. I'm Nick. I'm originally from Newfoundland, Canada but I'm currently living in Ireland. I discovered the AofM sometime last fall (forge…

Started by Nick H

2 May 30, 2009
Reply by Craig Lloyd

Hello

Hello, my name is Kevin. I have been following this site for a few months, but never really considered joining until now. I am young, but…

Started by Kevin Heredia

0 May 29, 2009

I am Jeff

Hello everyone, My name is Jeff and I live in Alberta, Canada. I did post on the other message board from time to time, although under a d…

Started by Jeff

0 May 25, 2009

Hello from Ray

Hello there. I'm a big fan of the articles in Art of Manliness. Good stuff. I'm married for 11 years, have two sons we adopted from Ukraine…

Started by Chompa

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Ray Cleveland

Christopher "Mualphapiper"

Hi folks, I am Christopher, previously "MuAlphapiper." I am married with no children. I am a few days from celebrating my second wedding a…

Started by Christopher Teague

1 May 23, 2009
Reply by Jeff Bates

Introducing Dave

Hi, I'm Dave, have followed the Art of Manliness for a few months now, ever since stumbling across the "Quit Coddling Your Kids" post. I w…

Started by Dave Findlay

5 May 21, 2009
Reply by Dave Findlay

RSS

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"Is it untrue?"
21 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"But Gentiles still have to follow Christian law."
23 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"You're not Jewish. You aren't bound by those laws."
40 minutes ago
Shane replied to Native Son's discussion Political and Personal Advice from Rome. in the group The Great Debate
"That's what we teach children."
41 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"Integrity alone is insufficient as a criteria to judge the merit of a man."
49 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Latest in Health Care in the group The Great Debate
"We'll see."
1 hour ago
Portnoy replied to Danny's discussion Militaria
"You show you are 22 because you are (almost) letting other people dictate what you should or shouldn't like. Nothing wrong to have a passion. But a piece of advice, collect the really good things, or at least only prominently display the truly…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion Integrity
"A man of integrity, but not likability."
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service