Introductions (2,873)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intro number 2

Hey everyone, my name's Andrew. I'm currently a student at the University of Nebraska majoring in broadcasting. I plan on becoming a sports…

Started by Andrew Lacy

0 May 19, 2009

jfellrath here!

Hi all, I'm Jamie Fellrath, and I was on the old forum as jfellrath. Clever, eh? :) I'm a 40 year old (though I sure as heck don't feel f…

Started by Jamie Fellrath

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by Jeffre Pawlack

Just a quick intro...

Hi, everybody! I'm new here. I joined up during the great transition, so this is the first opportunity I've had to say Hello. I'm looking f…

Started by Paul Rone

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by John Clanton

RSS

Latest Activity

Lumberjoe replied to Sir's discussion Class in the group The Great Debate
"I grew up in one of my city's worst neighbourhoods which, at the time, was considered one of the worst neighbourhoods in the entire country. I now live in a big house in one of the better neighbourhoods in my city. My wife and I both…"
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Same."
2 hours ago
Lumberjoe replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Not sure if genuine cry for help or just trolling."
2 hours ago
Tejas Gokhale updated their profile
2 hours ago
Braeden posted a discussion

Endless Forms Most Beautiful

“Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being,…See More
14 hours ago
Jack Bauer replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ideally not. Best I can tell, your complaint is that men -- particularly Asian or Korean men -- aren't into dark-skinned women. You say your parents immigrated to the U.S., so it doesn't sound like you live in Asia. You call yourself a…"
18 hours ago
Drew Wood replied to Chris J.'s discussion Taking a nature walk...barechested in the group The Shirtless Man
"That is a great feeling, especially on a warm Spring day!"
20 hours ago
Kit the Odd replied to Sir's discussion Class in the group The Great Debate
"I'll have to think about this some more, but one things comes to mind right off. The volatility of the classes makes for some of the mismatches you mention.  Purely income-wise I grew up probably somewhere between middle-class and…"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service