Introductions (2,876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rough time after an injury?

New here, joined to let off some frustration and see if anyone else has had a similar experience. A week ago, I tore my abdominal wall wor…

Started by Christopher M Rayle

1 Mar 9
Reply by Todd McFarland

Hello

Greetings and salutations, Gents! My name's George, I'm from Moldova (that's in eastern Europe, in case you're not well-versed in geography…

Started by George Corbul

3 Mar 4
Reply by Todd McFarland

Relatively new here; thought I'd say hello

Hello men, I'm not new to Art of Manliness, but I am new to the community. I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. I'm almost 30,…

Started by Stewart M. Davenport

2 Feb 20
Reply by Salt Dragon

lost art of indian manliness

in india manliness was really glamorous.  kamasutra specifies the aims of a man's life in india. they are 3 in number : virtue or dharma, w…

Started by arnab banerjee

1 Feb 20
Reply by Todd McFarland

Good morning from Yorkshire, England

Good morning all,  I'm new around here but looking forward to getting involved. I live in a small town in Leeds, Yorkshire, England - grew…

Started by Nick Emmett

3 Feb 15
Reply by Todd McFarland

Hi, I'm from Vancouver

Hi, I'm 23 and somewhat lost in life. I have a job, but very rarely go outside and get lonely a lot. I don't feel like a true man unfortun…

Started by Konstantin B

4 Feb 15
Reply by Kit the Odd

Hello from SoCal

Hello,  As my Screen name should suggest my name is Larry, I am 34 years old. I work in the automotive industry. And I am looking to make…

Started by ThatLDK

0 Feb 14

Three words: Blow Torch Meals

Let's discuss your favorite blow torch meals (in which you cook with a blow torch for part or all of the cooking).

Started by Mongoose

4 Feb 2
Reply by Mongoose

Hello from Norway

Hi there! I am a 46 year old man from Norway who has been struck by the realization that there are more boys than men out there, even at my…

Started by Saxon

9 Jan 29
Reply by Gentleman Engineer

Greetings from Salt Lake CIty

I am 46 and have been listening to AoM podcasts for a while.  Lots of good stuff there. I develop medical devices as a profession, read pro…

Started by Todd McFarland

9 Jan 29
Reply by Jack Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Thomas Patrick replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Guess your kid would be too young to remember now but when they get a little older you should try to go to Disney if you could afford it. That's something your kid will remember forever"
2 hours ago
Thomas Patrick updated their profile
2 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
5 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
6 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
7 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service