General Discussion (2,992)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McDonalds restaurant card email from AoM via Sally Samantha?

I go an email from AoM with the title "McDonalds restaurant card for members of The Art of Manliness: (group name)". It had a link to one…

Started by Chris Partida

2 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by thehuhman

Live your life like James T. Kirk

I found this article relevant to the site in many ways. I think you should check it out for yourselves. Especially if youve seen the new st…

Started by Ken Anon

2 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Paul

West Point

Hey all, I am an 18 year old from South Carolina who just graduated from high school. In exactly two weeks, I will be reporting to the Uni…

Started by Stephen Farrar

12 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Caleb DeArmas

Father's Day is THIS Sunday! Great photo opportunity.

Father's Day is THIS Sunday! That's a perfect time to capture some "fatherly" memories, on disk. Keep the camera handy... you never know wh…

Started by thehuhman

0 Jun 19, 2009

New Year's resolutions in July?

I know, that's crazy right? It might be, who knows? It's not a new year by any means, but it is the 2nd half of this year come July 1st. W…

Started by Chris Partida

4 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Native Son

Well I'm impressed

It's rare to see an online forum where people engage in civil discussion without being interrupted by trolls, sophists and know-it-alls. Ev…

Started by Gordon Gekko

6 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Kate McKay

Father's Day Dinner

Typically, my brother—two years my elder—and I both join forces to take my father to dinner on and a baseball game shortly after Father's D…

Started by Hallock

0 Jun 18, 2009

Feedback

I understand the reasons that you have stated in the email regarding your decision to go with the Ning forums but I feel that a website lik…

Started by Ajay Chahar

18 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Ajay Chahar

Help: AoM Working for a Good Cuase

Hey Everyone- Art of Manliness' favorite adventurer, Chris Hutcheson, will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with a team from the…

Started by Brett McKay

0 Jun 5, 2009

What are your Memorial Day plans?

Here in America, Memorial Day Weekend is this weekend. Anybody have any big plans? My wife and I are going camping in the Ozarks with my si…

Started by Brett McKay

21 May 26, 2009
Reply by Christatos Aristad

RSS

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's an important question. I'm just disheartened at the lack of imagination. It's annoying seeing a two year old talking point recycled without update."
33 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If you mean me, I don't think it's an important question.  Surely we all know the wall is supposed to have electronic surveillance on it.  If you know someone just hopped over it, you can go intercept him. Or we could go full…"
40 minutes ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Or they could just ask the land owners for the code to the gate like they do now."
49 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Required Reading
"That's what I was looking for. Thanks."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know if you're really interested in the discussion or mental exercise, but defense against ladder attacks was solved ~3500bc"
3 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Shouldn't interfere with legal crossings, of course. Electronic stuff that's been proposed can help with persons climbing it."
3 hours ago
"Whey not just go down to TJ, paddle out into the surf, then ride the waves back, into the US?"
3 hours ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I dont really know how this kind of borders work, since we dont have them here but let´s assume there is a wall... Couldn't Mexicans just get  a permit for entering the USA, like for vaccation, and cross the border on the normal…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service