General Discussion (3,014)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Manly Text, or "How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love T9"

This is only half serious, but today I was thinking about texting...while doing it. I can grasp new technologies when I see something I wa…

Started by Jack Donovan

26 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by James Wells

International Relations and Zombies

I saw the on Concurring Opinions and I couldn't pass it up. Happy Thursday! http://drezner.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/08/18/theory_of_in

Started by Bela Trimmel

11 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Robert Disque

Adding Manly Events

Hey everyone- I'm glad to see that people are adding to the "Events" section of the community. I had an idea using the events calendar, bu…

Started by Brett McKay

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Joseph L. Rogers

Manly vs macho

I think we all here have agreed that manly=good and macho=bad. But where do you set the limit? What attitudes/activities can be considered…

Started by Sir Lancelot

13 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by James Wells

Spammer Alert!

Just wanted to bring all adminstrators' attention to the fact that member Johnathan Green is a low-life spammer. I would suggest banning hi…

Started by Shaun Daws

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Brett McKay

blackberry lovers unite

for all you that love your blackberry give a shout out here! i have a curve 8330 pm me for pin edited now their can be be more than one…

Started by Anton O'Neil

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Findlay

Josh Hamilton (Outfielder for the Texas Rangers) and His Recent "News"

So I debated where to put this discussion: the baseball group or the Christian Men group. I decided to take it to everyone, because if you…

Started by John Clanton

8 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by James!

Mentoring Update.

I have not spoke to my nephews since my grandmothers funeral. At that time I gave them letters that included detailing a few of the Ben Fra…

Started by James!

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Brett McKay

Any categories you all would like to see?

I guess one of the benefits of starting the forum on Ning is we have the luxury of a clean slate. I've added most of the categories we had…

Started by Brett McKay

10 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Peter O'Reilly

Why men in ads are dumb, goofy or completely inept

A friend of mine forwarded me this article today, and it seemed somewhat appropriate here. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busine

Started by Jack Donovan

14 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Jack Donovan

RSS

Latest Activity

derick bean posted a status
3 hours ago
Ryan Rokushaku updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"I think I learnt it from a bathroom reader"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion Taxation-- What Did They Mean by This? in the group The Great Debate
"Division of power is an element of the US's form of democracy not an element of all democracies"
6 hours ago
Adam Keynes replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Thanks, Kevin."
10 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to Adam Keynes's discussion hello
"Welcome Adam. "
10 hours ago
Adam Keynes joined Chris O.'s group
Thumbnail

Gentleman Conservatives

A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.
12 hours ago
Adam Keynes commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"Recently I was hired to do some work of a rooftop, some painting, cleaning and the like. I arrived the day in which I had agreed to start with the owner and put on some working clothes but no shirt. He didn't say much and showed me to the…"
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service