General Discussion (2,983)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your Memorial Day plans?

Here in America, Memorial Day Weekend is this weekend. Anybody have any big plans? My wife and I are going camping in the Ozarks with my si…

Started by Brett McKay

21 May 26, 2009
Reply by Christatos Aristad

Memorial Day, 2009

Today has not been a day of celebration, and cookouts. Today has been a day like all others, excepting I did not have to work. I have a fam…

Started by Joseph L. Rogers

0 May 25, 2009

Three Wolf Moon

Hey Dave K, I saw this article today... http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/columnists/chi-talk_3wolfmoonmay20,0,7693470.column The th…

Started by James!

2 May 22, 2009
Reply by Professor

RSS

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
2 hours ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
3 hours ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
3 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service